(1)

About a year had passed and I was still tryna better my relationship with Von. We had a few problems along the way but we had worked through them and gotten past it. Dayvon was learning to walk and talk better and he was getting a lot bigger.

I walked in the bedroom with a basket of laundry and seen Von sitting on the bed with Dayvon next to him. Von was play fighting with him and sayin "Imma whoop yo ass lil boy." Me: "Leave him alone 😭. You always messing wit dat boy" Von: "He needa learn how to be tuff." Me: "He too lil for allat." Von: "He gon be ight Lai." I sat the basket down and picked Dayvon up then I laid down and sat him on my chest. Me: "Hi fat man." He started babbling and screaming then I said "Mama." Von: "Dada." Me: "Stop 😂. His first word was already Dada, lemme have this." Von: "I told yo ass it was gon be dada 🤣" Me: "Mama." Dayvon kicked his feet then he said "Muh." Me: "Mama." Dayvon: "Dada" Me: "I give up." Von started laughing then he took him off my chest and said "Yeah lil folks." I got a call from Mani then I picked it up and she said "Heyyy." Me: "Hey." Mani: "Y'all should come over. I'm boredd." Me: "You come over here. I gotta clean up" Mani: "Aww you turning into a lil stay at home house wife." Me: "Yeah right bitch 😭. I'm not doin nunna dat" She started laughing then she said "Imma be over inna lil bit. Gimme like 10 minutes." Me: "Okay. Bs safe." I hung up and Von said "Who was dat?" Me: "Mani. She comin over" I got up and started putting up clothes then I said "I wonder how Nique and his lil girlfriend been." Von: "I'm surprised dat nigga actually bagged a bitch 😂. I thought he was finna be doggin hoes foreva." Me: "Now you know how people felt when you got with me." He made a straight face and I started laughing then he said "Yeen even have to do dat" Me: "I'm just saying." I put up the rest of the clothes then I sat the basket in the corner and Von said "Did he eat?" Me: "Nah not yet. I was boutta go feed him." Von got up and put Dayvon on his hip then we walked downstairs. Von: "Which one do I give him?" Me: "Grab one of the orange jars. He don't like the green ones." Von: "Man why he gotta be picky for?" Me: "Ion know.. Prolly cus he just like you and can't take what he's given." Von sucked his teeth and said "Dats all you." I put Dayvon in his high chair then I put his bib around him and said "Get one of his spoons out the drawer." Von pulled out a spoon then he opened the jar and started dancing. Someone knocked on the door then I walked over and opened it. Mani was standing there with Durk behind her then she said "Heyyy!" Me: "Hi." I gave her and Durk a hug then I said "Y'all come in." They sat on the couch then Durk said "Y'all got it clean asf in here 🤣" Mani: "Right. And Lai tammat some she gotta clean." Me: "I do." Durk: "Why don't Von help?" Von: "Nigga what? I do help. We got a system hoe." Me: "Yeah. One of us deals with the baby and the other one cleans up whateva mess there is."

I walked in the kitchen and sat on the counter and Mani said "Y'all need some time? Cus I can take him for a weekend." Me: "Girl bye the last time you took him, he didn't eat for the whole day 😭" Mani: "Bitch dats cus I ain't know how to make a bottle. He's older now and I know how to give a baby da lil jar food." Durk: "Aye I'll make sure he eat." Me: "Ion wanna just dump him on y'all like that tho." Von: "He got a tooth." Me: "Huh?" Von: "Look at em. He gettin teeth" I looked in Dayvon's mouth and seen a tooth coming in at the bottom then I said "Nooo. He's growing up too quick" Mani: "He's gon be teething soon." I picked him up and held him close to my chest then Von said "Fuck is you doin 😂" I started tearing up then I said "My baby gettin old" Mani: "I know you not bout to cry..." Me: "And is. You gotta stop growing lil man." I held him out then I kissed his cheek. Durk: "Don't he know how to walk?" Me: "Not much. He still needs something to hold on to while he's walking but Von been tryna stop him from doin that." I put him on the floor and let him crawl around and the first person he went to was Durk. He started screaming and laughing then Durk said "Wassup" Dayvon smacked his leg and Von said "Aye don't be hittin niggas." Durk picked him up and said "He feelin like Tyson 🤣" Mani: "Gawddd do y'all remember when Loc called Lai dat?" Me: "Yeah.. I miss him." Loc had gotten locked up cus he was set up. He was told he had to go hit a lick but the people that told him that, even the person he was supposed to be hittin a lick on, was all involved with the police. I ain't know how long he was supposed to be locked up for but Doodie was bringin back pieces of information. Von: "Free my nigga til it's backwards." Mani: "I'm mad dat he got locked up cus I actually liked him. He was like my best friend." Durk: "Dem mfs set his ass up." Von: "Yeah and he said he ain't tellin them shit so dats just gon add on to his time in there. Doodie and DaeDae workin on rackin up his bail." Me: "I hope they can get him out. Don't feel right without him around."