19

Two hylian soldiers at the castle's entrance greeted them; The Hyrule castle was the most recovered building since the calamity in those months but it was also filled with staff and volunteers.

-It's just as full as the outside - Daruk commented giving a couple of laughs, he didn't seem to care about the number of people or the noise; But Urbosa and Link exchanged glances, they didn't share the same happiness for not having any place to have a moment of solitude.

They were greeted by a royal guard who looked at the blond a bit confused -¿Have you already arrived to guide them with our king or- Link had to gesticulate

I am the knight of the sword that seals the darkness, one of the champions, this uniform was given to me by Princess Zelda and I am wearing it to present my service as a guard and report the reconstruction's situation.

-He says that he is one of the champions, he was promoted from being a knight to a royal guard but he's taking care of other tasks for princess Zelda- Urbosa translated not as exactly as Link would have wanted, the royal guard nodded understanding what was happening - Forgive my attitude then- he said giving a formal bow -Please, follow me, your highnesses are over here- after saying this, the guard started walking.

They followed the guard until arriving to the same library where Link was promoted a few months ago, there were half-built or varnished large tables, some of them had signs above them that said "Fresh" -¡Link! ¡Urbosa! ¡Daruk! What a joy to see you! - A soft voice greeted, Mipha was sitting next to Zelda whom was wearing her usual royal dress with which Link had met her.

-It's good to see you again, especially you little dove, ¿How have you been? - Urbosa greeted, relieved that the room was alone, she sat where the royal guard indicated, near the young princess who smiled widely when she saw the matriarch -Is so good to see you Urbosa, everything has been improving, thanks for asking- she answered, Rhoam was sitting at the table in front of everyone.

Link looked for Revali just to find him sitting a little apart with a wing resting on his cheek, the knight sat next to him -There are more free places to sit,  you know? - the rito said sarcastically, the blond showed his tongue -Mhñññ-  and then turned to see Mipha ignoring the comment.

"This little bra-"

-¡Wow Link! The royal guard uniform looks amazing on you! When Zelda told me about your promotion I got so happy- exclaimed the zora princess, clasping both hands and bowing her head with a huge smile; Only Revali noticed Zelda looking tenderly at the other princess.

Thank you very much, although to be honest,  I'm only wearing it for this occasion, the reconstruction site is a dusty environment and I generally wear the tunic.

"Thanks to the goddess about that" thought Revali who was looking at the rest of the champions, at Rhoam and Zelda- ¿ Is someone missing or can we start the meeting?- the rito asked impatiently bouncing one of his legs.

Lots of explosions from behind of one rebuilt bookshelf caught everyone's attention; Link placed his hand on the hilt of the sword until the bookshelf opened like a secret door and the library started to get invaded by an unknown black smoke making most of them cough -How ridiculous - the rito whispered and with his wing summoned a draft of air that practically eliminated smoke, now there were three other presences.

Impa had her mouth covered with her arm as she turned angrily at Robbie and Purah who were full of sweat, coal and dirt -¿What the hell was that? The king didn't allow you to have a temporary laboratory just to explode everything - scolded the royal adviser.

-Science is based on failures and lessons, lmpy, you cannot deny my profession as I do not deny yours-Purah replied -In addition, the result was magnificent, that was the explosion of triumph- supported Robbie.

Rhoam cleared his throat. -If we could get the meeting started-  he commented, the three of them stiffened and after bowing in greeting to the others they went to take some random free places at the table.

The king directed a slightly softer look towards his daughter who nodded, she cleared her throat and turned around with the others -Thank you for coming to the first meeting after facing the calamity, I think you've already seen that the citadel and the castle have an accelerated reconstruction, We estimate that it will be completed within two or three years at least-

-¡¿That long ?!- Daruk exclaimed in surprise.

-And you haven't seen the fortresses, we're still on the first one and we haven't even finished the construction base- said Revali -Raising what Ganon has destroyed will take time, but I'm sure that with everyone's help we will be able to move on as quickly as possible- Zelda said.

-¿How's the reconstruction of the Gerudo city going after the attacks?- The hylian princess asked later, Urbosa crossed her arms -There were almost no disasters, we are in negotiations with the Yiga clan about commercial trades in exchange of workers -answered the matriarch.

-Pardon me Urbosa, but, ¿Are you crazy? ¿Did you forgot that Kohga tried to replace you in order to try killing Zelda? - Revali asked stunned -I didn't, but I have the belief that people can change for better or worse, and the loss of Sooga has made Kohga to think about what is best for the Yiga clan- replied Urbosa firmly.

-Urbosa has always been very wise about diplomatic relations, I trust that she's doing the best for her people,  ¿How is the reconstruction of the Goron village going? - Zelda asked to Daruk now; The goron smiled -All in order in my village, we have made feasts to celebrate although we have also sent workers or miners to help rebuild Central Hyrule and some other regions -he said.

-Have you ... found any of Terrako's pieces?- The hylian princess asked with some hope at the end, both champions shook their heads -I'm sorry, little dove, but i haven't found anything like that-said the matriarch.

-Link, Revali? How the reconstructions have been? O ... It's true, I forgot Revali's comment - she said somewhat distractedly, Link quickly took out the Sheikah slate to show them the images of the progress so far.

The knight turned with Revali and nodded, as if it were planned the rito stood up from his seat -And that's not all princess - he commented to drop a large leather bag with several Terrako's pieces, Zelda placed her hands over her mouth to stifle a scream of excitement -Then there are pieces to rebuild him out there!- Impa exclaimed in a triumphant expression.

-¿What can we say? When you put a warrior with the best eyes and agility of his village and an elusive hylian we can do a good searching job- he commented with a proud smile on his face; Zelda stood up from her place to hug the archer in front of her, Revali opened his eyes even more in surprise -We can have him back, Terrako can return- she whispered to herself.

Revali went from surprise to a warm expression as he put a wing on her back giving light pats -Leave it in our hands Zelda-he whispered before separating.

The meeting went smoothly and even the mention of some possible armors made from ancient pieces for the champions passed successfully without stressing Rhoam; They went from the formalities such as the mentions of a couple of shrines to explore later until they began to talk openly, the hours passed to the point that some servants had to enter to light up the candles in the room, it was night already.

-I think we should all go to sleep now- said the king, standing up from his place, everyone nodded to went through the main entrance of the library except the pair of friends because Zelda took Link by one of his gloves and made him wait for the others to get away in the hallways.

¿Is there something wrong Zelda?

The swordsman gestured, Zelda's face was flushed as if concerned -Link, I need you, i want to court Mipha - she whispered with a trembling voice.

(NINETEENTH CHAPTER; And yes, another ship also begins because I love Zelpha very much; Although i'm already writting a kind of "spin-off" from this fanfic focused on the Zelpha ship, they are the most beautiful thing in the world, these two chapters were rather to update the champions with each other tho, Thanks for reading! .

ALSO; Some of you may not know but sometimes i'm uploading 3 chapters in a row  over here because this fanfic is already concluded on my mother language, i'm on the work of making the Zelpha fanfic and a kind of "Sequel" focused on the SidLink ship, you'll figure out how that will happen as you read the fanfic. Anyway, thanks again for reading, voting and yeah, love y'all !)