~ Chapter 87 ~ (Fragility)

'Sometimes, I wish I could help you (Y/N) soo you don't have to be alone by yourself fighting for us'.....

Kanae smiles by herself as she remembered those words she said to him. She looks at (Y/N) fondly from the side as he is currently focusing on Muzan, right now.

'(Y/N)... You don't have to be alone anymore...' Kanae thought by herself. Kanae then hold her sword firmly as she prepares herself to face Muzan.

Neither them or Muzan has started their move. Kanae can see that (Y/N) seems to be thinking something as she saw him looking at Muzan closely.

"Listen Kanae, Something is different about him. I need to try something to confirm it myself. I can't say much about it since I still don't know what it is."

"This might be the answer to defeat him. We'll pin our chances into this matter. I will strike at him, you draw his attention!" (Y/N) told Kanae. Kanae nodded at (Y/N) in response.

"What? You intend to work together to kill me? Try it if you can." Muzan said arrogantly. "Do not be hasty Kanae, be careful." (Y/N) advised before he vanish from sight.

'He does care... Oyakata-sama was right all along.' Kanae thought as she had a small smile on her face. Kanae focus herself, watching Muzan's move while also controlling her breathing technique.

Meanwhile, (Y/N) is silently holding himself on the walls as he watches Kanae and Muzan. He hid himself from them as he waits for a perfect moment to strike.

'Pathetic, You think I can't sense you from there?' Muzan thought by himself as he already knew where the Uchiha is hiding right now.

Muzan glanced at Kanae as he thought about ending her quickly. However, he thinks he'll play their little games first.

Muzan swings his right arm towards Kanae as it change into a long whip blade. Muzan begin to violently thrashing the sharp whip blade around Kanae.

"Flower Breathing, Second Form: Honourable Shadow Plum" Kanae begin delivering rotating sword slashes as she manages to deflects Muzan assault skillfully.

"Flower Breathing, Fifth Form: Peonies Of Futility" Kanae run at Muzan and begin sending consecutive slashes. Muzan retracted his long whip blade and turned his right hand into a flesh with sharp blade on the edge.

Muzan begin deflecting Kanae's slashes. He changes his left arm into whip blades and about to attack Kanae. However, suddenly a huge slash mark appeared on his back as blood begin spluttering from his back.

Kanae saw what actually happened. She saw (Y/N) slashing Muzan's back before he vanished again. Few questions begin entering her mind as she thought about it.

'Why didn't he gone for the head? He purposely cut Muzan's at the back. Could this be his plan?' Kanae thought. She decided that she will follow with whatever (Y/N) is planning.

He must saw something from his eyes for him to do that. His sharingan probably saw something that others didn't.

And Kanae's predictions are true. On the other side of the wall is (Y/N) who is thinking by himself what he just saw. He starting to piece the puzzles together.

'When I cut his back deep, I actually saw two hearts. Could this be the answer of his strength?' (Y/N) thought as he watches Muzan closely.

There are few parts of Muzan's body giving the same aura just like the two hearts he saw. There are 12 pinpoint on Muzan's body he saw.

Seven pinpoint that gave the same aura just like the hearts. Other 5 gave different type of aura, but still the same aura pressure like the hearts, signalling that it's also an important part in Muzan's body. One of the five is actually at the brain.