Chapter 20

Don't forget to VOTE!!

I shivered at the feeling of his warm breath as it fanned over my ear, him whispering something to me followed behind a small laugh before he reconnected our lips, the two of us fighting for dominance.

A small moan came from me as I brought up and wrapped my arms around the back of his neck. He pressed me closer to the cold wall before spreading my legs apart with his knee.

Opening my eyes as I felt the smirk that formed on his lips while we kissed, I looked to see we somehow went from kissing inside the club to kissing outside. He then pulled away from the kiss, staring at me with lust in his eyes before he began kissing down my neck followed behind my collarbone.

Shivers coursed through me as both the cool breeze and his slightly cold hands ran up my legs, my dress rising.

"Wait.. stop." I whispered out after a few moments, my thoughts coming back to me as I heard the voices in my head telling me to stop, almost yelling.

"I said stop." I repeated, this time louder as I pushed at his chest but he continued making his way further down my body. I tried pushing him off of me but that only caused him to push me harder into the wall. He was now staring at me with a evil glint in his eyes, no longer paying attention to my body.

"Shut the hell up."

****

2 days before...

"Grayson I told you, you can't keep doing this. It's not appropriate." I told him, causing him to sigh.

"It's completely fine Axarii. You're my secretary.. I'm your boss so I don't see the problem with what we're doing." He shrugged. Is this guy serious?

"I already had special treatment at my old job, I don't need it here. So stop giving me all of this money!" I exclaimed before tossing the envelope back onto his desk. Grayson eyed me for a few moments before he pushed the envelope back towards me.

"Are you even listening to me?" I asked as I threw my arms up in the air.

"Yes I'm listening and I hear you loud and clear. Whether you believe me or not, that is the same amount I've paid all of my secretaries.. It's not easy working for someone as needy as me." He explained.

I couldn't help but roll my eyes at him, I knew he was lying because this was way more than my last check he had given me. "Stop complaining so much, you should be thankful." He teased out.

"Whatever." I replied back.

"And you say that you want me to stop giving you special treatment, start treating you like the rest that work for me.. so I'll started seeing you here bright and early at 6:30." I somehow managed to choke on my spit when I heard those words.

"Actually, now that I think of it I'm pretty good with how things are going." I replied back, causing him to chuckle.

I thought that things between Grayson and I would haven been awkward after what happened at our last 'date' but he's been acting as if it never even happened. "I already left the papers that need to be looked over on your desk." He told me.

"What about your coffee?" I asked.

"I'm not really in the mood for coffee.. but I know something else sweet you could get me-" before he could finish his sentence I took the check off of his desk before walking towards the exit.

Just as I made it to the door he spoke out, "You don't even know what I was going to say!" I swear this guy it like a less demanding but more playful version of Xavier.