EPILOGUE

"okay girls be good we love you much" i said and huged ophelia and ariadne "yes mommy we love you too but we have to go you gave us the same speach last year when we started" ophelia stated and scorpius and drcao laughed at me "dont laugh im going to miss all my babys" i said and had glossy eyes "okay scorp enjoy your lasy year and dont do anything bad please" i said and he nodded " okay kids good bye and dont oose slytherin any points please" draco joked and we all laughed then teh three kids walked away and toward the scarle train  im gonna miss them" draco said and huged me "me too but we have to go george is waiting for us " i said and we apparated to the three broom sticks 

"hello malfoys" he greeted "hello georgie" i said and hugged him "so the iddies now off at hogwarts for the year so am i going to get a new niece or nefew" he joked and we laughed  "no not yet georgie what about you i want another niece or nephew" i shot back ah yes well angelina and i have been practising" he joked "merlin george we dont need to know all those details" i said and faked gagged which made them both laugh. 

i havnt spoken to any of the weasleys expect george and well angelina since none if them came to my wedding, which was awkward when it came to georges wedding and the new generation of malfoys atteneded and were completly seperated from them but none of us seemed to mind it draco always says that is was meant to be like that you cant change the future and i guess he is right as usual although i would never admit it to him face to face. George has always been there for us no matter what he helped a lot when i was preganat with the twins and i will be eternally greatful to him for it. one of the cool things is that scorpius said freds ghost is staying at hogwarts and always causes troubles with peeves which always makes me laugh and im very happy that freddie has a bond with my kids even though draco and i are always the test subjects to their awful pranks and test subjects i still would no t  chnage any of it for the world.

10 months later 

draco and i had another baby a little baby boy which we called malakite he looks a lot like me more than draco , he has my dark hair and dark eyes where as the otehre all have light white hair and light eyes but they are still all beautiful .

i died first leaving my whole family behind which makes me cry every single time i think of it but 5 years later i was reunited with my soulmate in the after life to watch over our family together as a single union once again. 

                                                                      the end 

i cant believe this is the end, it has been the most amazing thing writting this i hope you all enjoyed it just as much as i did. i have anotehr book out called the laws of love which would mean a lot if you read it. Thank fot 2k reads i never thought i would get this many but here i am, thank yoy to everyone who voted and commented i appreciate it hugely