Chapter 205: Extra Forces

- Long Chap ✏ -
_______________________________________

The ORC and the guests went to the underground pool to have some fun.

Erin and Ravel continue to have their discussion about the Magicians' pact at the table by the poolside. They were looking through the documents, but came to the pool to take a break. Since it's winter, the group is using hot water for the pool.

Erin is just wearing her casual clothes while Ravel is wearing a shirt above her swimsuit. The Goddess wondered whether Ravel is planning to take a swim or not.

Akeno is wearing a swimsuit which reveals a lot of her skin. Like always, there isn’t anything much covering her skin. Sona is wearing a one piece type swimsuit with cute patterns on it.

"This is simply something you would say is rare! Isn’t Kaichou in a swimsuit something you wouldn’t be able to see so often!?" Issei gushed.

"Oy perv."

*(Splash!)*

"Hey!" Issei wiped his face and Tsubaki snickered. The latter was holding a water gun and sprayed water on Issei.

"You're such a loser!" laughed Tsubaki and Issei grabbed a nearby water gun to chase him. Azusa just sighed at their banter and minded his own business

"This place here calms me the most."

Bennia is hiding under the table which is occupied by Ravel and Erin. The Grim Reaper is enjoying her cup of tea and didn't bother to change into a swimsuit.

“I won’t lose to Irina!”
“I won’t lose to Xenovia!”

Xenovia and Irina are having an extreme swimming competition. Along with the loud sound of water splashing, they are splashing huge quantities of water.

“Please don’t lose both of you!”

Asia is cheering them on while wearing a swimsuit.

"Asia-tan in her school swimsuit. I, want to drink the pool water that Asia-tan swam in."

Fafnir is inside the pool next to Asia. Ophis is sitting on his head. And there is Rassei that is sitting on Ophis’s head.

“I, with this three-combination, think, can challenge Great-Red.”

“I wonder if the group called Nilrem from the Khaos Brigade are the ones that attacked Kuoh Academy.” spoke Akeno to the Goddess.

"Nilrem?"

"Yes. They are the same group of magicians that attacked us during the Magical Girl auditions."

“There are quite a number of groups of magicians.” mused Erin and Akeno nodded at this.

"Yes. The group that has a deep connection with the Devils right now is the organization where Mephisto Pheles is acting as the chairman. Their official name is Grauzauberer. They are the ones who sent their documents to us."

“Nya, I’m so tired.”

Kuroka appeared while wearing a black kimono. She came down to the poolside with a bored expression. Le Fay is following behind her and politely bows her head while saying “H-Hello”.

Sona and Akeno put on a bit of a stern look. Both of them have still have doubts about Kuroka and Le Fay.

“I’m back nya~.”

Kuroka approaches Erin and hugs onto her. She swiftly climbs onto the Goddess' lap and rubs her cheek against her.

“Blue Empress-chan.♪I want you to heal me since I’m tired~.”