Chapter 95 - Emma

"Do you remember where my playroom is?" Callan asked. He was standing by the door to the hallway, looking at me like he wanted to devour me.

"Yes, Sir," I answered with a shaky voice.

"Good. I want you to go there and present for us," he ordered and walked away, leaving me standing with a freshly cleaned ass and a heart that beat a mile a minute.

His playroom wasn't far to walk, but I felt vulnerable as I walked his hall naked. It was weird, feeling vulnerable naked outside the bedroom, especially when they all knew my body so intimately. I mean, Callan had just used an anal douche on me; there wasn't anything more intimate than that.

He must've already turned on the lights in the room because it was bright as I stepped inside. I didn't hesitate as I lowered myself to the ground, in a position I was now familiar with. My butt rested on my heels as I spread my knees and pushed out my chest with my hands behind my back.

It was crazy how fast I had gotten used to this; It almost felt like second nature—almost, not entirely. Yet. This time, I didn't have to wait for long until I heard the door open and close.

My bare skin pebbled under their intense gaze, and my breathing sped up. I'd been with each of them this week, but having them all here, watching my naked body heightened my every sensation—even the feel of their gaze burned me.

"What is your deepest, darkest desire?" Callan inquired from right behind me.

"M-my w-what?" I asked, "Sir," I hurried up to add. I wanted him to clarify if he meant what my body thought he'd meant. My stomach had tightened at the word desire, and my mind brought forth a picture of something I'd been day—and night—dreaming about ever since I'd seen these men.

"What's your biggest sexual desire? If you could ask for anything tonight, to experience something you've always wanted, what would it be?" Mateo was the one to answer me. His voice came from in front of me, though he wasn't so close that I could see him with my head bent down.

Letting out a shaky breath, I knew I had to answer. It had always been hard for me to be open about my sexuality and wants. Still, I trusted them more than I've trusted anyone with this side of me. "To be f-filled up, Sir. To be used by all t-three of you, at the same time," I stammered, unused to voice these kinds of things.

Someone bent down and whispered in my ear, "You're in luck, Baby girl, because we want to give you that." Gideon's voice washed over me, making me wet and needy. It had this deep bass quality that had me shivering in pleasure, and fuck if I wasn't just as addicted to Callan's soft, silky tone and Mateo's mischievous one.

I could feel my heart stuttering when I registered what he'd said. They wanted to give me my deepest desire. They would be with me, use me—together. The thought of being manhandled by three men that would use my body for their pleasure was almost enough to make me come. All I needed was just one tiny touch on my throbbing clit, and I would be pushed over the edge.

"What do you say to that?" Mateo inquired.

"Thank you, Sirs," I started; the lust in my voice made it sound husky and low. With a growl from Gideon, I added, "And thank you, Daddy."

"I think our sweet little Sub would like that very much," Callan chuckled darkly as he talked to his friends like I wasn't even there. I found it hot.

"Oh, I have no doubt about that. First, she needs to be ready. I want her on the bed, desperate and begging for us to take her," Mateo added, his desire clear and thick in his tone, making his voice darker than what he usually sounded like.

Movements to my left grabbed my attention. I heard footsteps as someone walked away from me, and a few seconds later, a drawer opened. Before I could figure out what was happening, Callan barked, "Get your ass up on the bed. We want you on your back with your legs spread."