PRELIMINARIES: INTRODUCTION

ELITE
/əˈlēt,āˈlēt/
noun

a select group that is superior in terms of ability or qualities to the rest of a group or society.

——————

WINDSOR ACADEMY

Just the name seems to whisper 'better than you' from its world-renowned endowments and ivy-covered lecture halls

Just the name seems to whisper 'better than you' from its world-renowned endowments and ivy-covered lecture halls. Maybe it's because every person to walk through its polished halls has matriculated to Ivies such as Harvard, Yale, and Princeton. Or perhaps it's due to its alumni list, which boasts of some of the world's wealthiest men and women- politicians sitting in the President's cabinet, Oscar-winners, Nobel Prize-recipients, and the like.

Or maybe it's just the scandal.

——————

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Hello, knjworld here to let you know that this story is pure fiction. Anything you read here is written and made up strictly by me. And that goes for every story I've written. Please do not steal this or I will be forced to sue and I don't want to do that that. Don't even try it.

PS: there are lgbt characters in this story. Please don't come in the comments saying some homophobic shit. Not allowing that here. I will delete your comment if I find it disrespectful. This is my story and I know what I'm doing. Don't like it? Don't read it. Simple.

WARNING: this story contains mild language, violence, mature themes, underage substance consumption

——————

SOCIALS
Twitter : @EUPHORIANKNJ
Pinterest: Tiara Newell
I have Instagram but I don't give that out for personal reasons.

ENJOY THE STORY