NINTH

The school halls never failed to bustle with busy bodies, the warm breeze and sounds of squeaky shoes gliding against the tiled floors

The school halls never failed to bustle with busy bodies, the warm breeze and sounds of squeaky shoes gliding against the tiled floors. Eunmi shuffled through the hallways to the girls' bathroom, her hair in a tight pony tail, swaying back and forth with her.

Rumors of a certain love triangle cradled the aura, Eunmi discreetly listened to students she didn't even know existed, gossip and theorize. Eunmi chewed on her bottom lip, getting lost in her thoughts.

"I heard they both fought over her." a girl who looked like a sophomore, leaned closer to the mirror and applied a pink lipstick onto her lips. "Makes sense, she's cute." the other ruffled her hair, agreeing.

"Gay." the first girl turned to her friend and snickered. "As if you weren't just looking for a sugar mommy." the second girl replied with an eye-roll. The two laughed at each other as they left the bathroom, reminding Eunmi of her friendship with Hera.

"They definitely like each other." Hera referred to the two girls. She dried her hands on the paper towel, throwing it in the trash bin after. Eunmi hummed, not really listening to Hera. The two left the girls' bathroom to be met with Daniel.

"Please don't ever leave me out here again." he complained as they started their way to class. Hera and Daniel bickered as usual, with Eunmi stuck in the middle.

Suddenly the force of another body hit Eunmi, her books and binders falling to the floor. The person covered their face, holding their free hand up. "I'm so sorry!" they apologized, running off. Eunmi recognized the voice that belonged to Jugyeong.

Turing around, Eunmi could see a hurdle of students from her class chasing after Jugyeong. "What the hell was that?" Hera grabbed one of Eunmi's organized binders, realizing a smudge of whipped cream somehow smeared itself onto the binder.

Daniel pulled Eunmi onto her feet, dusting his hands off. Soon after they gathered all of Eunmi's school-work, they headed towards the commotion. A large group surrounded near one of the girls bathroom.

Eunmi noticed Suho step hurriedly from the crowd and place his blazer over Jugyeong, so no could see her. He escorted the rest of her way to the bathroom, waiting for her after she went inside.

"Huh. That's a little suspicious." Hera squinted to see if that was actually Suho and sure enough it was Lee Suho. Eunmi took note of this, his eager and worried movements. It was almost as if he cared for someone else other than himself.

"Eunmi, we have to hurry or we'll be late for class." Daniel tugged at said girl's sleeve, snapping her out of her thoughts. Eunmi hoisted her books in her arms and nodded, trailing behind her two friends.

The strength of someone else hit her right in the shoulder, the wind almost knocking out of her once more.

"Hey watch where you're!- Oh it's just you."

a/n: ik this chapter was
a lil boring but i wanted
to add it in bc this scene
is so unnecessary JSHSJ