Chapter 206: Carmilla Side

It is noon time and Azazel arrrived in the territory of the Vampire’s Carmilla faction. It’s the castle town of Carmilla faction which you can refer as their central place. The Vampires of Carmilla faction live here.

The town is is covered by dense fogs and it has modern-like buildings built around Carmilla’s castle who is their ancestor. The civilians’ houses in the residential area are all modern-type houses as well. Though it seems like the pureblood Vampires who are the important figures live in the old and huge mansions.

Since it is noon, the Vampires which are the residents of night are sleeping right now. There are those moving around at noon; however they are wearing thick clothes in order to prevent their skin from being exposed. There are even those that are travelling by car. And the items carried by vampires and used for the town’s equipment are no different than the ones in the human world.

The main region which is used by the Tepes faction isn’t that far. Both sides have created a boundary line though, which acts as national border between them.

“It sure is boring……”

Azazel is observing the outside view while staying in a café. He found the rare café which is open even at noon, so he spent his time drinking tea at the second floor terrace of the establishment.

Initially, the Fallen asked for a meeting with Carmilla herself who is the Queen of Carmilla faction. But it seems like it was bad timing since the Queen is caught up in meetings.

The Queen's busy schedule has been dragging on for quite some time, and several days have already passed since Azazel arrived. They welcomed him with VIP treatment at the castle, but he was so bored that he ventured around the town.

"……Looks like there’s movement within the Tepes faction. The Carmilla faction must be making countermeasures against them. They must want to put the meeting with me after that."

Azazel looked around and noticed one man who is sitting a bit away from him. The Fallen deduced that the man is a special envoy dispatched by the Queen to to keep an eye on him.

The Fallen made a sigh and when he looked again, he didn't feel the special envoy's stare. A newcomer joined him on his table which made him release another sigh.

“Geez, what do you want with me after coming all the way here? Vali?”

“Well, I sensed a presence I was familiar with when I came nearby.”

Vali appears while bringing Bikou and Arthur.

“Ya~ya~, Govenor♪ Or do I call you Director now?”

“You never change, Bikou. Did you make him go to sleep?” When Azazel looked towards the special envoy, Bikou smiles happily.

“So, do you have some business with me?”

The guys sit down and start to talk.

“Yeah, it’s regarding the Evil Dragons.”

“Was Aži Dahāka strong?”

While drinking his tea, Vali smiles and answers.

“Looks like he will be more entertaining than Pluto at least.”

Bikou continues.

“Rather, he’s strong, that crazy Dragon that is. He’s no doubt the strongest out of all the Dragons I fought. There’s nothing scarier than opponents that won’t go down.”

“Even Grendel looked quite tough as well.” Arthur adds.

“Our young Devils also had a harder fight than expected.… Having those guys that are going through irregular growth a 'hard fight' is quite a bad situation.” Azazel says.