🗺❧beach day☙🗺

(recommended song- on the playlist)

🌿🌞☁️🌿🌞☁️🌿🌞☁️🌿🌞☁️🌿🌞☁️

Back at the house... Clay was on his computer finishing up a video, Alex and Karl were in the kitchen eating food Stella had made, and George was being wrestled by Nick.

G: GUYS! ARE YOU GOING TO JUST SIT THERE?!

Q: (Mumbled through the food in his mouth)I mean I'm chilling eating my food.

(a/n: I'm just chilling in Cedar Rapids ☝🏻😔)

Karl gave George a thumbs up and swung back to the counter. He placed his head in his hands.

K: So Stella~

S: Hmm?

G: WEEEHEHE!! *thud* AHHHH FUCK! NICK!

K: What's is it like being so pretty!

S: I dunno, ask yourself!

Karl rolled his eyes and spun around in the bar stool. He hopped off and traveled over to Stella --who was washing dishes and putting the ingredients away.

K: Need help? I can wash the dishes.

S: Oh! Thank you, Karl!

G: GUYS HELP! PLEASE! AHHH-

Q: Karl is a kiss ass.

Karl simply smiled and stared at Alex while doing the dishes. Alex started laughing at Karl. Stella walked around the island and found Nick crushing George.

S: Okay that's enough.

N: WHAT! It is payback for 8 ball. I did say I would curb stomp him, I was nice enough to just "play" fight him.

G: YOU ARE A BULLY! I HAVE BEEN HATE CRIMED FOR BEING GOOD AT A GAME AND BEING COLOUR BLIND!

S: George, stop using your color blindness as a scapegoat.

Nick got off of George and sighed. George mouthed "Thank you" to Stella. Stella nodded in reply and helped pull George up. Clay walked out of his room and walked behind Stella to hug her waist.

C: Hi!

S: Hello~

G: Blech, you guys are so gross.

N: You jealous?

G: I mean it's not like Stella and I were married way before they started dating.

S: Ugh you are so right George. Let me just break up with Clay-- the guy I've known for years-- for you.

Stella rolled her eyes and moved to the couch. Clay followed behind her and sat with her.