70

NAYEON'S POV

Soon after my eyes opened the next morning, i stared at my phone that rings multiple times in the bedside table which made me groaned because it disturbs the hell out of me.

"What the hell Ji, it's early in the morning and here you are bombarding me." I said as i sat up on the bed and rolled my eyes because of this thomas the train.

"You're trending again because of your post. Haha but anyway, Ryleigh is such a cutie with that picture." Jihyo laughed on the other line and i only rolled my eyes as if she'll see me.

"I'm happy knowing that you're slowly revealing your family to the world, unnie. I knew Shia is so fucking happy seeing your post right now." She added and i smiled.

"There's no point of hiding them anymore, Ji. You already know i'm just hiding them because i was just protecting our group before. So yeah, i'm in so much happiness right now, shouting to the world the the most beautiful woman Im Nayeon is finally settled down because she have Shia and Ryleigh." I said while she scoffed on the other line which bursted out me laughing.

I know she hated with that beautiful Nayeon thing.

"You should be thankful because your fiancee is hot as fuck and everyone who saw your pictures together envied of you and i'm sure most of her fans are now planning to murder you. So be careful nabong." I burst in laughter at what she said.

Yes, she's definitely right, most of her fans commented on dispatch post of us together while holding hands going out from the car.

Most of their comments were asking why she had to be in relationship that fast and why they didn't know that the hottest billionaire in the world is already in a relationship now.

All they knew that she hasn't been in relationship after her break up with that super model.

And thinking about her fans of murdering me because their hottest idol is in relationship with me gave me chills down my spine, to be honest.

And who am i kidding, right? The person who has a relationship with me is not just a well-known personality in Europe but across the globe for christ sake.

Even stations in SK had been calling me nonstop to be their guest and i know they'll just going to ask about my relationship with the billionaire.

Paparazzis were waiting for me outside of this hotel and have been following me wherever i went, seeking for an answer about the picture they had captured weeks ago.

There were pictures that i kissed Shia in the airport when i sent them off to Switzerland, pictures of us walking outside of JYPE building and even pictures of us holding hands when we were in my parents' house before she went back to Europe.

I giggled rememebering the pictures spreading right now on social media.

God! She's definitely a hottie even when she's just standing while talking to me.

"You still there?" I snapped as i realized that i was spacing out while Jihyo was still on the other line.

"Yeah. So what's your schedule today?" I asked her.

"I have an interview later this afternoon. What about you? When are you leaving?" She asked even if she already knew when.

"Tomorrow morning, around 4 in the morning." I still answered her.

Yes, i will fly back to Bern early in the morning tomorrow to avoid those paparazzis who keeps on following me.

"I'm gonna miss you future Mrs.LeCoutre." She said jokingly but when she said those words, immediately my body sends bolts of electricity like wanted to explode in an instant.