PRELIMINARIES: CHARACTERS

DEVIN MICHAEL HARRISON is the one boy that makes others take a major hit on their self-esteem when he walks into a certain room. A spoiled socialite, a pampered west coast prince, whatever the hell you want to call him, one thing is, he has brains, beauty, and a chill (read: and wild) personality. The only thing more stunning than his heart-stopping smile is his family's bank account. He's the boy everyone can't help but gravitate towards. With glossy black hair, grey-colored eyes, and a set of full, long eyelashes, this beauty has rightfully earned his title as the It Boy. He believes in being respected and treated fairly at all times, and will not hesitate to call you out on your bullshit. And he loves a good party, throwing it himself or attending- he will be there.

Who can roll up in a pair of sweatpants and frumpy sweater and still look hot? Who can charm and persuade everyone from grumpy old ladies to the strictest of teachers? JUSTIN MICHAEL PRUITT who wouldn't actually ever be caught dead in a damn frumpy sweater. Qualities about him include being a killer football player, over 6 feet tall and he also likes to have flowers in his room. He's a fantastic kisser, he quietly volunteers at a soup kitchen every Saturday, and he can bake a mean cheesecake. Justin's nothing if not a little mysterious. And top to it all off; He's dating Devin, so don't even think about flirting with him.

CARTER QUINN HARRINGTON is the golden boy, the gem of the school if you will. You're staring, he knows it, and, yeah, you both know you can't have him. But come on, with his wavy black hair, his hazel eyes, football body, and money on top of money, shit, you would be conceited too. He's charismatic, friendly, and generous. He's got your back, no matter what. Walk into a party looking for a hookup, and he'll find someone for you. Carter is laidback, loyal, and values people by their actions and words, not just by their reputations. He's the jack of all trades. Oh and mess with his sister, you will get throttled.

Perfection, say hello to NOELLE ELIZABETH GRIMALDI, whose 4.0 GPA, more designer clothes than Rodeo Drive, and drool-worthy boyfriend are merely the tip of the iceberg. How about those few hundreds of thousands of dollars on her lovely little MasterCards or a face that even Vogue models would grow green with envy for? Or the fact that just about every Ivy League in the country is practically begging for her to join?

JULIETTE NICOLE HARRINGTON is the girl that every girl wants to be and the girl that every guy wants (but can't have because she has a girlfriend). She's got a flawless heart-shaped face and a sweet smile that no one can resist. She's the definition of beauty, Being the daughter of the most sought-after pair of real estate moguls, she's got the best of both worlds. She, just like Devin, has a certain talent for being the center of attention. No matter when and where the spotlight's always focused on her.

Being the son of two sharp-minded, sought-after lawyers makes AARON JAMES RHODES have a perfect poker face and a flair for dramatics. He's huge on the party scene. He knows how to make a mean cocktail when he's not even 21, wears sinfully tight pants, and is an entitled little shit. Aaron is complex. He's someone accomplished and ambitious while simultaneously being rude and inappropriate, and his friends love him to death. Everyone wants him, whether it be as a best friend, boyfriend, or partner.

CHRISTIAN MICHAEL BECKETT PIERCE is one of the heirs to a real estate tycoon and looks like he just stepped out of an aftershave commercial. A true bad boy in all his ways, Christian seems too blinded by the glint of his Audemars Piaget watch to look past anything else. Be warned people, whenever he's flaunting his billions of dollars or one of his many cars means he's out to play a game...and Chris loves to play, especially since he no longer has a boyfriend to tie him down. But wait, is this party boy willing to change his ways- for a certain male?