Chapter 207: Tepes Side

Kiba and Rias are currently within the territory of the Vampires, Tepes faction, located in the depth of Romania.

They arrive at the castle of House of Vladi, and they were taken to the room in the residential space of the castle.

Kiba gazed outside the window and the scenery he can see is the white snow and the castle town. The town was engulfed by the fog. However, it stopped right after it started snowing. That dense fog was used to stop the sunlight, and it was something done by the Vampires. Due to the heavy snow, there’s no need to have the fog.

Kiba and Rias were allowed entry to the castle which is used as the base for House of Vladi right away. Rias who had accomplished meeting with Gasper's father was permitted to stay for a while after having several conversations with him.

*(Door Knocks)*

"Yuuto, may I come in?"

When Kiba answered “Yes”, the red head entered as if she's feeling bored.
bored. After all, her conversation with Gasper's father stopped half way.

Gasper's father, that has been listening to Rias' opinion suddenly postponed the meeting and went to the castle of the House of Tepes.

However, since Kiba and Rias' stay has been extended because Gasper's father still wanted to talk, they have so much time in which they have nothing to do. The only thing Rias can do is to go in-between her room and Kiba's room that has been prepared for them. Other things besides that have basically been prohibited.

“How about you call Erin?”

Rias sighs at the suggestion.

“I’m sure she has school at this time, so I can’t call her easily like that. Also, calling her without making much progress seems like it will worry her when I call her……”

"That may happen. It’s Erin we are talking about. If she finds out Buchou is staying in House of Vladi without making any progress, it seems like she will take it as “Are you being confined!?” thought Kiba.

Rias gazed outside the window and muttered.

“……It sure does bring back my memories. It was also a day when it was snowing like this.”

“I also thought the same. It must be because this place is closer to that place than Japan.” replied Kiba as he remembered the time he first met the red head.

“Koneko sure didn’t get attached to you that easily.” spoke Rias while smiling.

"Yes, Koneko-chan didn’t open up to me that easily, even after I returned to that mansion. Well, it can’t be helped since the first impression she got from me was the worst. However, we started living like siblings after that. Koneko-chan still is my adorable sister till now."

Rias replies while making an unpleasant face.

“I’m still finding the opportunity where you would call me “Rias -oneechan”.”

Then someone knocks on the door. The one who enters is a Vampire from the House of Vladi. He’s a youth who resembles Gasper a bit.

"If he came here directly without calling us to the guest room, that must mean……that something happened." Kiba's expression turned stern.

The youth asks Rias while putting on a serious expression.

“I’m sorry for meeting you like this all of a sudden. Rias Gremory-dono, I’m sorry but can you listen to what I have to say?”

“Sure... Are you from the House of Vladi?”

The youth nods.

“……I have heard that you and your servants have defeated the kins of the Old Maou, Evil God Loki, and the descendants of the Heroes.”

“……What’s going on?”

To Rias' question, the youth looks out the window, far towards the Tepes castle.

“Is that truly something that was bestowed by “God from the Bible”? We don’t even know why we, the clan of the dark-night, were given that. For what reason was the “Holy Grail” given to us……”

The youth breathes out then speaks with an expression that doesn’t have any confidence.

“Rias Gremory-dono, we must take you to Valerie Tepes who is the current Head of the House of Tepes as well as the current leader of the Tepes faction.”

Rias and Kiba got shocked at the same time.

"Their leader is Valerie Tepes……!?"

"……Gasper-kun, everyone. It seems like something that is beyond our imagination is happening here." thought Kiba with a worried expression.

- End of Chapter -