Chapter 29

《Sarafina's POV》

"Don't pick it up" Was the first thing that came out of Diego's mouth.

"No, Pick it up" I say. 

Diego's head snapped to my direction "No" He shook his head

"Just pick it up" I tell Xavier glaring at Diego 

Diego was about to speak but Xavier had already answered and put it on speaker.

Diego stared at Xavier with pursed lips.

"You got away this time son but I'll make sure you will be dead" Xavier rolled his eyes at his fathers words.

"What are you going to do? Send the worlds best assassins' to kill me. You have failed to kill me the last 10 times and you know that whoever you send to kill me will probably fail" Xavier replies 

It was quiet from the other side of the phone.

"Let's see how long you can hide with that little girl of yours?" I scrunch my eyebrows and mouthed 'Little girl'  

Little girl!? 

Really? Who the hell does he think he is calling little girl?

 The phone went dead silent form the other side. 

"Who the hell does he think he is calling little girl?" Diego chuckled before walking up to me and patting me in the head.

 "What? You're quite a small girl" I grit my teeth together and kneed him in the groin. His face morphed a pained expression and went down groaning.

"Yeah well this small girl can do a lot of things" I smirked at him. I turned to face Xavier who was looking at both of us with an amused eyes.

"So, what are we going to do about you 'father'?" I ask him

"Not we, Only me" He replies getting up

"Are you serious?"

"I'm dead serious" He answered

"What if he finds you?" I asked quickly

Why do I even care? It's none of my business anyway. What is wrong with me? He stared at me "He won't" He turned around and walked inside the elevator followed by a limping Diego. 

Somehow, I trust them with my secret.

"You're a cruel person" I smirked in response before the elevator door shut close. I sighed and checked the time and saw it was quarter to 3. I'm so dead.

I exited the hideout and headed towards my bike.

At about 5 minutes I found my self at the front door of my house and I quietly walked in. The house was silent. I walked to the kitchen and saw no one then I made my way to the living room.

I stopped and looked at the sight infront of me. I wanted to laugh but knew I couldn't instead got out my phone and took a picture of this.