Chapter 5

Sana POV

JYP: Well if that's the case, I'll allow the relationship and tell the press that the dating ban has been lifted due to the success of Twice in the past year. PD Nim is not a selfish man and he understands young love.

I was tearing up a little bit after that and especially very emotional about what Y/N said to PD Nim. It was so heart warming and PD Nim allowing our relationship made me want to jump around in joy.

But suddenly......

Driver: Miss, we are here now.

Sana: Eh?

I woke up from my dream

I woke up from my dream. So that was just a dream? I haven't met PD Nim yet and Y/N didn't declared his love and defended me from JYP who possibly might try and terminate my contract. Now I am back to being very scared of what is about to happen.

Driver: Miss we have arrived at our destination.

Sana: Thanks.

Walking into the JYP building, my legs are shaking. Hopefully JYP did not see that article yet and is just here to talk about some new promotions or a comeback. 

Knock knock

JYP: Come in

Sana: Sir, you said you wanted to see me

JYP: Yes Sana, take a seat.

I sit down, JYP's face looks scary. That got me more nervous. The room was like my dream, quiet, silent. The atmosphere was tense. I didn't dare speak

JYP: So. I'm sure you know the article on Koreaboo about you and Y/N?

Sana: Yes sir.

JYP: And I think you also know about your current dating ban?

Sana: Yes sir, I'm sorry. Please don't punish me or end my contract with Twice.

After that, I started to cry. I am so scared that I can't control my tears. I really don't want to be kicked out of Twice. I love my job, I love being an idol. Oh god I can't believe I'm crying so much

 Oh god I can't believe I'm crying so much

JYP: Sana, don't cry. I didn't say you have to leave Twice. But the dating ban still needs to be in place. If you and Y/N really love each other you can start all over again after your dating ban is lifted. I understand you don't want to break up with Y/N, he's a great kid but you need to focus on your idol life. I will deny the dating rumours and shut them down tomorrow. I know it's hard for you but it's for the best for both of you. If you don't have anything, you may leave.

I leave JYP's office, still crying. Is this real? I have to break up with Y/N? This is the last thing I wanted to happen but it's happened. I guess JYP was right, it's the best for both of us. Oh god, how do I tell him. I decided to go home and figure out how to break up without breaking his heart. 

Once I went back to the Twice dorm and walked straight into my room. I can hear the members talking but I decided to ignore them.

Chaeyoung: Sana unnie you want to eat something?

Dahyun: Unnie are you tired?

Nayeon: Sana must be tired.

Tzuyu: Unnie did you take care of my brother?

Until...... SLAM

Jihyo: What was that?

Momo: Sana slammed the door, she ignored all of us and went straight into her room.

Jihyo: Is she ok?

Jihyo POV

Sana looks sad when she came home. Is she OK? I hope she's OK, as leader I need to comfort her cause I think she is going through a lot after seeing that article and meeting JYP. 

Knock knock

Jihyo: Sana are you OK? Do you want to talk?

She didn't answer but the door opened slightly so I decided to go in.

Jihyo: Sana, what happened?

Sana: (sobbing) JYP made me break up with Y/N because of our dating ban.

Jihyo: I understand why you are sad, but JYP put the dating ban is so we focus on getting Twice to be the best girl group. 

Sana: I know, I love Twice, I love my job but I also love Y/N.

At this point I don't know what to say, because I have never been in a relationship before and never had feelings for someone. Until Tzuyu also came in.

Tzuyu: Sana...... I know you really like my brother, but my brother is a very loyal person. I'm sure he will understand and wait until your dating ban to be lifted. Just be friends with him right now, keep contact and start again when the ban gets lifted.

Jihyo: Tzuyu is right, I don't know Y/N but he seems like a great guy, I'm sure he will wait for you.

Sana POV

Sana: I have no other options right (sobs)?

Jihyo and Tzuyu: Sorry but no.

Guess I will have to break up with Y/N then. I hope he understands and will wait for me. After than I texted him telling him that we need to talk.

After that, I let out a big sigh and went to bed not knowing how to tell him the sad news tomorrow

There we go, finally an update. I have had this chapter in mind for a long time but I've got so much work to do. School starts next week so I'll try and update as much as I can before school starts.

Once again, please tell your friends and family who reads fanfics about this book. Vote and comment on what you think about this book. I can take negative comments so feel free to be as nice or as critical as you want to be.