2

chapter 2

    With a cold face, Dugumo sat on the sofa to loosen his tie.

    Ruan Chacha glanced at his profile, and when she thought of what he had done to the original owner, her limbs began to chill.

    After putting down the crutches, she sat upright on the sofa on the other side. There was no need to pretend this time. She was really afraid that his insidious methods would be used on her, but she changed her mind.

    The original owners have been able to marry the male, because the original owner's grandfather had a life of friendship with the male grandfather, as long as she showed very afraid of the male, Nguyen Chacha firmly fixed on her bandaged feet ...

    hearts Excited, yes! She only needs to portray the male lead to hate her very much in front of the male lead’s grandfather, and even wish to kill her and commit domestic violence against her.

    Not only does she have to be molded in front of the hero's grandfather, she must show that the hero has done evil to her in front of everyone, including the servants!

    At this point, the male protagonist did not dare to act on her even if she was reborn, because as long as she disappeared, everyone's eyes would be fixed on Dugu Mohan.

    She believes that the hero will definitely not take such a risk to solve her, Ruan Chacha's drooping little head twitched a smirk, making him so cruel, come! Pretend!

    Ruan Chacha looked like a kid who did something wrong. Sitting on the sofa, she carefully glanced at Dugu Mohan. Every time she glanced, the panic in her eyes and the trembling of her body made the housekeeper and servants a little confused.

    Usually when the wife sees her husband, she almost always approaches her husband regardless of his cold face and scolding. She is caring and attentive beside him, always smiling to please him.

    Everyone knows that the husband dislikes his wife very much, and the wife is indeed not likable. Her temper is very unfriendly to the servants and housekeepers, and she often scolds them.

    Therefore, the servants do not like the wife, and even hope that the husband can divorce such a mad woman as soon as possible. The butler who has taken care of Dugu and Han since childhood often sighs secretly. Such a woman is not suitable for her husband.

    But today's wife seems to be a little afraid of her husband, or what tricks does the wife have to play?

    Ruan Chacha dresses and feels her mouth is dry, she is very thirsty, or... drink some water and look at the two cups on the table. She doesn't know which one is her...

    both colors It is dark blue and looks very expensive, but there is no feminine symbol. There should be a lighter color that belongs to her.

    Ruan Chacha glanced at Dugu Mohan, who was sitting on the sofa with his eyes closed and rested, and calmly picked up the crutches to get the lighter cup on the table.

    After successfully getting the cup, it was full of water. Ruan Chacha completely forgot that her current identity could let the servant pour water on her.

    The housekeeper and the servants looked at each other. Why did the madam want to drink with the husband's glass? Sir, he has a habit of cleanliness...

    Where did Ruan Chacha know that the two cups are both lonely and cold. He raised his head and drank the water. Before he swallowed the last bite, he opened his eyes inadvertently and don’t know when The eyes of Dugu Mohan met.