Prologue

A/N: this book is cliché and cringe for some reasons. It's my first book so yes, prepare your cringe armor. You have been warned.
_______________

"If meeting death is the only way to be your friend, then I swear eternal friendship with you."

"Woah....."

I didn't notice that.

Moriana Allisson. Her name itself definitely means 'death.'

She adored the female lead too much and died for her sake. She made many sacrifices and used many connections just to make the heroine's requests come true.

She was basically a cannon fodder.

After reading the same novel more than twenty times, I started to recognize Moriana's role as a side character and that made me.... feel a bit sad for her.

I got too focused with the hero and heroine's lovey dovey moments and ignored the rest of the characters.

I read the novel over again in order to sink in small details, the plot and the character's assigned role.

And this time, I realized how the story went and the importance of the other characters aside from the main leads.

Especially Moriana. My heart ached for her and I thought for a moment that if I were her, I would have took a different path and live life peacefully.

Oh no.. why is my vision getting blurry? Tears?

She's too much.... making me cry like this. I know that I don't have any friends and such but, I pity her so much.

So much that I cried all night because and in behalf of her.

.
.
.

"Miss..."

"Young miss...."

'Huh? Who's talking right now?' I thought with my eyes closed.

"Five more minutes mom...." I said lazily.

"It's time for your etiquette class young miss, you cannot be late. Please get up so you can take a bath." The person said.

'Wait, classes? I graduated two years ago in college and became a manager just last month, now I have classes?'

I opened my eyes and got up.

'What the- where is this place!? Was I abducted? No, they wouldn't have placed me in a nice-looking room if they abducted me.

Clues...I need clues right now..

'!!!!!!!'

Beside the bed, there was a mirror. And in the mirror, there was a beautiful woman.

I was mesmerized by her beauty so I walked close towards it.

But then, her appearance made my heart ache. Just like last night when I read the novel again and recognized Moriana.

I clearly remember it...

Pale blonde hair and amethyst eyes.

There was an image in the novel where Moriana died with a sword in her heart, and knelt in front of the heroine with blood and tears.

This was her.

Moriana Allisson.