8

c h a p t e r  8 :
c l a s s

monday, 9:22 am

Three days since I have moved into Greenpeace. Saturday and sunday I had spend my entire day with Evy and Alyssa, they had helped me decorate my room. I decided to decorate one wall with pictures of my family, favourite movies and celebrities. My dad bought me a few plants, some cute golden booshelves and led lights to make it even more welcoming.

Sunday we had spend watching all the twighlight movies again, this time in Alyssa's room as she had a projector, projecting a huge screen on her wall.

Strangly I enjoyed it, the last two days had been good. And it hasn't been like that in a very very long time. I would not say I was happy, or that I am not thinking about river every single second of the day but I am getting there, someday.

It was monday morning, Evy and I had just finished breakfast. Alyssa had left earlier because she had her weekly therapy session right before the lessons began. I had to attend those as well, for me it was two times a week, as I was new here. This evening would be my first session with Miss Capaldi, Evy nor Alyssa had her before so I didn't know what to expect.

It was my first day of school in Greenpeace. The 3th, 4th and 5th floor was filled with classrooms, 6th was the library and 7th a study hall where also all the exams took place.

Today I wore my hair down, it was naturally already straight so I didn't have to do anything with it. My blonde locks fell over my shoulders, touching the baby blue sweater I wore with a short dark brow skirt and brown converse.

(angel)

My first lesson was english, my favourite subject

My first lesson was english, my favourite subject. The classroom was strangely really welcoming. The entire room had a dark green color, a darker shade of emerald. All the desks were made of wood, there was huge white screen with a projector placed on the ceiling. In the back of the room, the wall was filled with all types of posters and many bookshelves filled with all types of english classics. I smiled. This was definitely my favourite subject.

A few students had already entered sitting down at whatever spot that's free. I found a place in the front, on the left. After a few minutes our teacher entered, calmly scanning the room untill her eyes fell onto me.

She smiled.

'You shall be miss Rodriguez, I'm happy to have you as my new student. Welcome to Greenpeace!'

'Thank you' I make out, aware of everyone looking at me. I hated when people looked at me. I liked being invisible, like I became in school after my mother had passed away. Since then, I just stopped talking. My 'friends' quickly dropped me after that.

I had found peace in my loneliness.

'Well then we cane start our lesson' she leaned against her table in the front of the class, in her left hand she held a book 'I asked all of you to start reaing pride & prejudice three weeks ago, by now you have all probably read it, I hope' she looked around the class 'does someone maybe want to share their opinion on the book?'