29

2 hours it took them to finally reach the house in the middle of no where. The house wasn't exactly small but it was no where near the huge home they had just came from. Yoongi had bought the house after Nari had said now cute it would be to live in the country side in a small cottage ignoring the world. He bought her there when they got back from the honeymoon. And ignore the world they did, it was the most blissful month of their lives. They got out the car and she smiled looking at the house. The front of the house was lined with all sorts of flowers, it was almost sweet, not like the sleek modern home Yoongi preferred.
"It's cute." Jungkook said looking at the house and she opened the gate.
"We used to come here to get away all the time." She said walking up to the front door and opening it quickly. Jungkook expected the inside to be old and like stepping back in time. But it wasn't nothing like that. The house was almost like the city home but less polished. It looked normal actually. She looked around with a small smile as Namjoon walked in with the bags.
"You guys hungry? I'm gonna make some food." She took her bag and walked to the stairs.
"Call me when it's done. I promised Yoongi I would call him."

Hey princess you okay?
"Hey. Yeah I'm fine just got here. How are you?" She put the bag down in the shared bedroom feeling how empty it was without him.
I miss you. The boys are suggesting we go out tonight, I think I'm just gonna stay home though. You opened your present?
"No not yet. Want me to open it on the phone?"
Go ahead.
She put the phone on speaker and pulled the box out of her bag opening it slowly.
Do you like it?
She picked up the photo frame with a smile. And looked at the picture of the two of them on their honeymoon. "Yoongi... it's lovely." He chuckled through the phone and she put it on the bedside table.
You remember that day?
She hummed in response almost laughing at the memory. "Yeah..."
You looked so beautiful... I wish I could go back. God I wish you were here.
She heard his voice crack and she picked up the phone. "Yoongi... I'll be home soon okay please don't cry..." he sniffed and cleared his throat as she sat on the bed concerned. Deep down she wanted to go back to the city right away and comfort him. She wanted to hold him in her arms and tell him it was okay and she was never going to leave him again. But she knew she had to do what was best for her baby. And namjoon would never allow her to do it. Not after everything that's gone on.
You're right, I'm sorry princess. I just hate being away from you, is the house okay? Everything fine there?
"Namjoon is cooking some food and I think jungkook is exploring. It feels empty without you..." her voice was almost a whisper at that point. Yoongi was contemplating going there now. Telling Namjoon to go fuck himself and spending his time with her. He sent a quick text while she was talking telling Namjoon he wanted to see her.
I know princess. It's the same here. I never realised how big and empty this place is... maybe we should get a dog?
She laughed at the sentiment and thought for a moment. "Or have lots of kids?" He chuckled at that thinking for a moment.
Wouldn't mind that... aish I gotta go baby I think the boys broke something.
She could here shouting and smashes from the other end and the unmistakable sound of taehyung shouting calling Hobi a idiot.
"Okay I'll speak to you tomorrow?"
Of course. I love you princess.
"I love you too Yoongi. Bye."
Bye baby.
She sat there in the bedroom looking around at the room she normally shared with him and huffed.
"Maybe a dog is a good idea..."