71

"are you fucking kidding me? Kim Taehyung? you got fucked? you had a dick inside of you?" Jimin yells in surprise and confusion. he can't believe that Taehyung isn't virgin anymore, just a week before he was!

"you dumb bitch, stop yelling and yes i had sex. it's not the eighth wonder of the world" Taehyung seethes and looks at his best friend with furrowed eyebrows, his lips are turned downwards and eyes are staring questionably at Jimin.

"WOW......" Jimin gasps softly.

"you mean professor Jeon fucked the brains out of you?" jimin stands up abruptly knocking the chair off as his little fists collides with the harsh wooden table.

"BITCH WHEN DID I SAY THAT, I MEAN YES BUT WHY ARE YOU PUTTING  WORDS IN MY MOUTH" Taehyung screams equally loud and stands up with same energy as his lunatic best friend.

"you fucking whore, you FUCKED. I need details" Jimin accusingly points his index finger at Taehyung just to be more dramatic. he can't believe they had sex.

"okay m-master" Taehyung squeaks in a girly voice, going along with the roleplay.

...

"how was it kook?" asks the now pink haired girl from the kitchen as she stirs the coffee one last time before handing it jungkook and sitting down besides him with her ice tea.

"awesome, everything about him is awesome. he is pretty from head to toe and i feel like I'm addicted, feels like i must worship him every day, every night, every second of my life" Jungkook speaks with a smile sitting naturally on his face. he takes a sip of his chilled black coffee and sighs contently because hell it tastes fucking awesome.

"Wow! never thought you would be so whipped for someone. you are a changed man now" Ariana wipes her tears away, may i remind you fake tears because she's a drama queen. a pillow is thrown at her face because Jungkook doesn't like being teased:(, he is shyyyyyyy sometimes.

"HEY!!! I ALMOST DROPPED MY GLASS WHAT THE FUCK" Ariana screams in panic before she managed to save her glass from dropping just in time

"I proposed him for marriage tho" Jungkook blurts out, totally out of context, out of blue. it's like a hobby of the Jeons(yes tae is a Jeon too!) to hit people with the most striking news at the most random time.

"Bitch-'' an uncomfortable silence sits, every second feels longer now. Did she just hear him right? Did someone say marriage?

"I'm sorry i didn't hear you right, can you please repeat" Ariana says as she scoots closer to him, her eyebrows furrowed, eyes squinting at Jungkook's face and her face contoured in confusion.

"I proposed him for marriage, he said yes. it was pretty emotional to be honest. he was crying, i was crying....................it is the best moment of my life. In short, Tae and I are basically half engaged " Jungkook reminisces with a calm smile and closes his eyes for some seconds just to feel those butterflies when he thinks about that day.

Ariana stands up and places her glass of ice tea on the table. She walks her way towards Jungkook and gently sits on his lap then hugs him warmly. Jungkook of course hugs back. His eyes are still closed but his smile is bigger now.

"I'm so proud of you. You are so brave bunny. I am so proud of both of you. Jungkook you really found your person. I'm so happy and emotional for you oh my God" Ariana congratulates her brother and maybe Jungkook just heard her voice crack at the end.

"Thank you, I'm proud of you too angel" Jungkook smiles and drops a kiss on Ariana's forehead.

"You are?" Ari looks up at Jungkook's face with curiousity. In Jungkook's eyes she's always a kid as he says so she wonders what he thinks.