Chapter 97

How... how did that happen 👁👄👁 👆🏼
I took that screenshot on the 27th of September

Thank you all so much for reading, really🙇🏽‍♀️💕💕 I don't know how this blew up all of a sudden

Anyways, let's get to the new chapters🌌

It was kind of funny, honestly. The six Dreamies against the seven strangers, all of them wearing random and colorful costumes while they were trying to look as intimidating as possible.

Since Mark, Donghyuck, Jeno, and Jaemin were all wearing suits it somehow worked for them, but Jisung and Chenle on the other hand didn't fit into the group at all, the two grandpas looking as if they could break their bones just by sneezing once.

The other group didn't look too convincing as well.
There were only Jackson and another guy with black, shoulder-lengthed hair, who looked somehow terrifying while the others were wearing costumes such as a cheap spiderman suit or an Elvis costume.

Still, despite their costumes, I could tell that all of them had some strength and unconsciously knew that this night was not going to end well.

"Step back, Sunghee." My eyes widened, realizing I couldn't stop the scene to unfold violently.
"Now."

I wanted to stop them, I really did, but on the other hand, their opponents kind of deserved it. If this had happened a few months ago, I probably would've rooted for the other group and hoped that they would teach the Dreamies a lesson.
Now that I had gotten closer to them, I somehow didn't want anyone to be better and more powerful than them.

The thought of stopping them still wandered through my mind, but before I could decide, Donghyuck already dashed forward as fast as he could, immediately throwing the first punch at the stranger who had bothered Jeongin only minutes ago.
Hesitantly following his order, I swiftly rushed backward until there was a safe distance between me and the guys, now watching as the other five Dreamies ran forward as well.

That's how both groups started to fight, fists flying here and there, powerful kicks making each other stumble back as well as a few guys tackling the other down.
It was a mess and even though I was used to brutal confrontations, I couldn't prevent myself from flinching each time one of my classmates earned a blow.

Speechless, my eyes wandered from one person to the other while the many girls behind me only yelled in panic and started to back away, still watching nonetheless.

Jisung and Chenle were helping each other out, hitting their two opponents with their sticks and punching them as strong as they could with their fists.
They seemed a little uneasy, slightly struggling to keep up with the pace of the fight around them. They had a hard time dodging kicks due to the limited space and hectic movements of the rest of the two groups, but in the end, managed to hurt the others well.