05'

05' Memories

꧁꧂

Wanda walked into the Mystic Grill, heading for the bar. "Can I get you anything?" the bartender asked her. "I'll just take a soda." Wanda responded. She felt someone take a seat next to her, "I'll have a whiskey." Kol said.

"Did you follow me?" Wanda questioned the vampire, "I wouldn't call it following, more like we were going the same way." Kol smirks at Wanda. She shakes her head hiding a small smile.

"What are you doing here so early?" Kol questioned her. "Wanted to think to myself." she answers honestly. "About what?" he asked her. "Oh, well it's not everyday you get sent to an alternate universe." she laughs a bit.

"Tell me about where your from." Kol said wanting to know more about her. "Like what?" Wanda asked turning to face him.

"I don't know, like your family and what your homes like." Kol answered, Wanda looked down at the mention of family. "Parent's died in a bombing, and my brother died saving people." Wanda said remembering Sokovia.

Kol looked at Wanda and frowned seeing how her entire mood changed at the mention of her family. "Can I ask what your brother was like?" he asked wanting to know since it looked like he meant a lot to her.

"He was a bit annoying" she laughed "He was known as quicksilver, his powers were speed. We were twins, and as he always reminded me he was 12 minutes older." she smiled at the last words he gave her.

Kol never really cared when someone had lost an important person, usually because he was the cause, but seeing her speak about her brother made him feel, what was the emotion called? ah sorrow. He saw her eyes full of emotion, sadness standing out.

"You would have gotten along with Pietro" Wanda said smiling at the thought of her energetic brother with the Original vampire. "He meant a lot to you." Kol stated as he watched her eyes stare ahead like something was in front of her.

Kol didn't remember the last he cried or even remotely felt sad, he especially didn't remember what it was like to feel wanted by his own family. Kol sighed and reached for Wanda's hand, intertwining their fingers.

"So have you been alone ever since?" he asked. "No, I got taken in by a group of superheroes, the Avengers, they trained me and gave me a place to stay." she said. "Well they must be charming then." Kol said smiling at her.

"For the most part, until Sam makes a robot bird and tells you to pet it, or having a synthetic robot body go through your walls." Wanda says as she laughs.

Kol's eyes widen at synthetic robot, "What the bloody hell is that?" he asks, Wanda laughs at his bewildered face. "He's an android that posses a synthetic body." she explains.

"It's a he?" he questions confused on how a robot can be a person. "Yes, he has a mind of his own and his own personality. He's called Vision." Wanda explains to him.