{⸙:❛𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 8❜:❀}

Taehyung pov
(From previous chapter)

It's already evening now. I don't want to go home!!! I don't want to face that brat again!!! I'm waiting till everyone leaves, and to kill the time I'm doing some paper works.
She'll wait for sometime and then will go to sleep right?
Great! I'll go late so I won't have to face her.
Aarrrghhh that house is MINE but still!
(Sigh)

* Phone rings *

Y/n? I frowned and mumbled.
What now!?
Should I pick up the call?
Aish! She won't stop! It's ringing continuously.
I picked it up and put it near my ear.
Y/n - Hello? Taehyung? When you'll be home??

I took a deep breath and said.

Taehyung - If you won't disturb me then only I would be able to reach home right?

Y/n - ye-

I cut the call being annoyed.
And just then my stomach growled. (Sigh) I couldn't have the breakfast in the morning. First because of her!!! And then the meetings! I'm feeling so hungry.

Secretary - Sir, why aren't you leaving yet? You must be tired. Is there something wrong?

Taehyung - uh- yeah just a few papers are left, I'll do it and go-

Secretary - sir, it's okay. You can head home now. Besides the work you're doing is not that important and it's time for dinner too you should not overwork. (Smiles)

Why why why?? You want me to go face that brat again?

Taehyung - hmm you're right. Fine I'll be heading home now.
Make sure to arrange all the schedules for tomorrow properly.

My secretary packed my bag and gave it to me.
I head out of my company to my house.

Time skip
Ahh I'm really tired plus hungry. I just want food and then sleep I DON'T want to face that girl.
I hope she'll be asleep.
I checked my watch and sighed it Ofcourse isn't the time for anyone to sleep!

C'mon Taehyung! You don't have to face these problems due to some girl like her!!
Soon after I reached the house.
I parked my car, went out and made my way towards the front door.

I ringed the bell and waited for her to open the door.
Just then I saw the door opening and she was standing there.
As soon as she saw me she smiled.
Her hairs, hands were messy. I remembered how me and (ex name) used to cook together and the mess we used to create.
Thinking about my ex, my blood boiled. I took a breath about to enter the house but y/n came a bit forward as she was about to hug me.
Can she stop??
I quickly pushed her. And went past her inside the house. Totally ignoring her.

But then I felt her touching my hand. I turned my gaze towards her hand and I saw flour on my shirt.
This wasn't a big deal Ofcourse. But because of my bad mood, I got more annoyed.

Y/n - uh sorr-

She was about to say sorry but I cut her off.

Taehyung - Seriously y/n!!!? Why are you so stupid??? Even in the morning-

I sighed frustratedly and stomped my way towards my bedroom

Y/n - Taehyung I'm sorry-

I closed the door shut.
My mood's already ruined! AGAIN! this all is just because of this girl!!!!!!

Time skip
I came out of the shower and sit on bed scrolling through my phone for checking any important messages.
Then, I heard a knock on the door. I ignored it thinking she'll leave. I really don't want to face her right now.

But then, I heard the knock again!
I shouted from my bed.

Taehyung - aaarrrrghhh! What do you want now????

Y/n - Taehyung-ah the dinner is ready come downstairs I'm waiting.

Taehyung - I don't have the appetite to eat!! You've already ruined my mood.

Y/n - yahh!! Taehyung it's no-

Taehyung - Just gooo!!!!!

I shouted and went back on scrolling the phone.
Few minutes later.
I was tired enough so I decided to get ready for bed.
But I AGAIN heard a knock on the door!
Oooof my life was way better before!!

What she wants now?
Wait- there's no way I'm letting her sleep in my room!! Not at any cost!!! I hope she knows it otherwise I would've to tell her again.
I didn't shouted and just went towards the door.
I opened it and glared at her.

Y/n - uh-

She started thinking something

Taehyung - so you're here again to waste my time?

Y/n - uhm I just wanted to say---
G-goodnight! (Smile) Uhm and the food it's there, if you want I can-

I closed the door shut on her face! Huh! Food! She must've enjoyed her dinner!!! And because of her I couldn't even eat!!!! Just a few cups of coffee and that's it!!

I should just sleep now. And with that I went to bed and tried to sleep.

• Taehyung's thoughts Seriously don't make any sense 😐 but it happens..once you misunderstand a particular person, and hate them, anything they do seems annoying and all.. that's what's happening with Taehyung •