Chapter 9

⚠🌶Spice warning 🌶⚠

Previously:

'Dear Fred

I'ma be staying the night at Lee's tonight and won't be back till around noon tomorrow, please don't burn the house down. Call Athena to come cook for you, I know she enjoys it.

Sincerely, George'

"Well guess we got the place to ourselves." Fred said with a grin plastered across his face.
-

*Fred's POV*

I scooped my hands underneath her thighs and picked her up. Her legs wrapped around my torso and arms around my neck, then our lips closed in on each other. She tasted irresistible and I wanted more. I started to walk the both of us to my room, kicking the door shut, not even bothering to lock it, and laid the beautiful blonde on the edge of my bed.

She was still in her bikini from earlier, I grabbed the end of a string and gave it a tug but before I could untie anything I had to ask.

"Are you sure?" And she nodded her head.

"Words Athena, use your bloody words."

"Yes, I'm sure." She said while her breathing deepened. With those words I connected our lips once again and untied the top of her bikini, slowly sliding it off of her shoulders. I slowly kissed down her neck, making sure I leave bruises to let others know that she's mine.

I started working my way down to her stomach leaving a trail of kisses. I got off and went to the side of the bed, pulling the blonde to the edge and lifted one of her legs, and started to kiss up it until I made it to her waist. She was looking down at me with her beautiful ocean blue eyes filled with desire and hunger. She sat up and cupped the side of my face in her hands.

"I'm sure." She whispered just loud enough for me to hear and laid back down. I grabbed a green string between my teeth and pulled it off, untieing the knot with my hands as I watched her facial expression making sure she was completely okay with this. I slid the bottoms off leaving her completely naked in front of me. I took a minute just studying her perfect body, my eyes going around her every curve and dip.

I went back on my knees sitting in front of her heat.

"This is your last chance to back out." I said looking back up at her, she looked me dead in the eyes and said,

"Not a fucking chance." And with that my kisses moved from her inner thighs to right next to her heat, not quite touching it yet, I wanted her to beg for it. My mouth went everywhere except the one place she really wanted it. She started to squirm, silently letting me know that her heat was desperate for attention.

"Please." She breathed out begging for something more.

"Please what?" I already knew the answer, I just wanted to hear her say it. She let a breath of frustration slip out of her mouth and said in desperation,

"Please me." And with those two simple words, I smiled and ran my tongue broadly up her heat, making her gasp my name. I began to draw circles with my tongue and suck on her clit while my hands started to run up her sides, feeling each and every curve and dip I could get my hands on. She tasted fucking amazing and I couldn't pull myself away. Her hands found my hair and started to lightly tug on it, enough to have me let out a groan, that seemed to do something to her as she let out a low moan and her grip on my hair seemed to tighten.

I continued to suck and lick her clit for a couple minutes, her breathing growing louder and deeper. Finally, I pulled away and she let out a whimper of frustration. I brought my fingers to her heat, slowly pushing two inside and curving them up to hit her g spot.