Part 94

We apparated outside some cottage but further along the beach, I got seperated from the three and Harry came up to me picking me up towards Ron and Hermione.

"Hermione, y/n your alright, your safe were all safe" he bent down to look at our arms but a little whimper came from behind him.

"Harry Potter" dobby whimpered.

"Dobby" Harry breathed and ran over to him, he had Bellatrix's knife in his stomach.

"No no." I whined and crawled over to them both trying not to get my arm infected.

"Dobby no just- hold on okay? We'll fix you" Harry whimpered holding dobby as he took the knife out.

Tears fell down my cheeks more and more and I covered my mouth.

"Hermione will have something in her bag, Hermione? Hermione help us!"

"Such a beautiful place to be with friends, dobby is happy to be with his friend.... Harry Potter." I held his hand as he went in Harry's arms and I sniffled wiping my tears away.

Luna knelt down next to us, I didn't even know she was at the manor with the goblin and Olivander.

"We should close his eyes.... don't you think?" She asked and harry nodded holding in his cries.

My arm started stinging and I soon realised sand had gotten into it so I winced and held it against me for now.

"There now he can be sleeping." She softly closed his eyes.

"I want to bury him, properly without magic" Harry told us and we all nodded.

Hermione had covered her arm up while we did this and walked up a Sandy hill so it didn't get infected but mine was already somewhat done for I'd just have to treat it later.

Hermione picked up dobby in a cloth and Ron walked behind her as me and Harry finished digging the small grave.

We placed him in and filled up the hole and sat around the grave as they caught me up on everything which wasn't much seeing as I was gone only barely a day  until some people walked up behind Ron and Hermione.

I looked up and it was bill and fleur.

"Holy shit." I smiled sadly and jumped up Into his arms as he held me laughing a little.

Harry stayed with dobby while we walked down to the cottage, bill put me down when we got inside and looked at my arm.

"Fuck y/n" he muttered and I Could see the glistening in his eyes and he turned to Hermione looking at hers which matched.

"Fleur." He called over and she came to us and tutted as she looked at the marks and walked away to get some stuff to help us.

We sat down at a table as Ron was sat infront of Hermione, fleur came over with some aid things and her wand.

"Wont hurt at all." She smiled softly and used some alcohol on them to get rid of any infections etc then she rubbed it off and used a spell to wrap bandages around our arms.

"Thank you." We both smiled and she nodded walking off to make some tea.

Harry came back but stood in the doorway, I got up away from Ron and Hermione To give them space and I seated at a higher table near the kitchen.

"It's beautiful here" Luna smiled looking out the window.

"It was our aunts, we used to come here as kids, the order use it now as a safe house, what's left of us atleast." Bill muttered.

"Left of you?" I asked.

"Mad eye and that." He muttered and I sighed thankful that no one else was dead but I needed confirmation.