✔︎14-Champ✔︎

Two days went by it was Sunday! Yes, the day of the tournament

Two days went by it was Sunday! Yes, the day of the tournament. Freya went all MIA after what happened. Only answered to Enzo or Demetri.

That morning Freya got up, got dressed, and drove over to Miguel's house.

"come on get up!"

"ugh how did you even get in?" he groaned.

"your mom let me in, come on! look Demetri told me about the break-up and I know that you're heartbroken, guess what me too but you have somewhere to be, so let's go!" Freya grabbed his blanket and pulled it off of him.

He groaned and sat on his bed "wait why are you heartbroken?"

Freya sighed "didn't you hear? I dumped his ass"

"What? why?" He asked confused.

"Because he cheated on me! Oh god I'm a mess"

"Wait what!? He cheated in you?"

She nodded and sadly smiled trying to not cry. Miguel stood up and hugged his best friend. "I'm so sorry that happened, you don't deserve that"

She hugged him back and nodded "it's okay I mean I still love him but he can't know that- he messed with the wrong girl"

They let go "hey! That's the spirit! Anyway can you get out I'm going to change"

She snorted "yeah ill be outside"

-
"Wow oh my god I would definitely kick some ass here"

"I know you would but as you always say and I quote 'i don't like fighting, I trained karate for self-defense' and I'm not judging you"

She playfully rolled her eyes "you are not wrong-" she stopped when she spotted all the cobra kai members.

She saw hawk and noticed he looked bad but she masked her worried face with a happy one.

She stood there avoiding everyone but Miguel and then he started punching the air.

"Yo, Miguel, calm down, man. Save some for the tournament" hawk broke the awkward silence but in return, he got a death glare from Miguel.

"Hey, don't even bother. He's been super aggro ever since the breakup and the fact that you broke his best friend's heart" Aisha said but whispered the last thing. Hawk looking down obviously hearing what she said.

Freya felt her phone vibrate in her pocket and saw who was calling her and answer the call "where the hell are you?"

"Jeez woman calm the fuck down I'm almost there! I'm actually calling you to ask if you want something to eat"

"Oh um no thank you I already ate"

"Okay we will be there in 5 minutes"

"Okay bye"

She ended the call and put her phone back in her pocket.

"Wheres sensei? The tournaments gonna start soon" hawk asked.

"He'll be here" Aisha responded.

"I don't know about that," bert said.

"What do you mean?" Freya asked.

Hawk looked at her, she could feel his eyes just staring at her with his sad blue eyes.

"I saw him last night at the mini-mall. I was buying a carton of milk when I heard him in the parking lot, yelling-"

"Why didn't you tell us this earlier?" Aisha asked. "I don't know"

"I guess I'm used to seeing him drunk, it didn't seem like that big a deal," bert said.

"Well, we're here, and he's not. So it's officially a big deal. What if something happened to him" hawk said getting mad.

"Like what?"

"Like he drove his car off a cliff, or bought a gun and blew his brains out"

Freya rolled her eyes "that's bullshit- he's not even my sensei and I know he wouldn't do that"

"Freya's right. Sensei would never kill himself. That's too pussy of a move" Aisha said agreeing with Freya.

"Whatever. I mean, we're here. We're gonna have to do it without him" hawk said.

"Well, pigeon you are wrong because Johnnys right there," Freya said pointing to someone behind them.

"Do what without me?"

"Sensei"

"We didn't think you were gonna show up," hawk said.

Freya snorted and said "Nah he was the only one"

Johnny looked at her and nodded "that's the spirit! Thank you, Freya. I may not always win, but I never back out of a fight"

"All right. Let's sign up" Miguel said.

Johnny shook his head no "not yet. There's one more lesson I have to teach you"

"Well that's my queue to leave good luck Miguel, please be careful and calm down! Don't fight dirty or I swear I will kick your ass myself"

-
"Hey did you see who's here?" Enzo asked sitting next to Freya.

Freya sighed and nodded "I think I mean if you are talking about Luna Lovegood then yes I know"

Enzo snorted "do you think they're dating now?"

"I don't care Enzo and to be honest yes I'm hurt but at the same time I wanna kick his pigeon looking ass"

Enzo nodded and said "oh look sam's here and the LaRussos"

Freya turned her head to the direction where Enzo point at and smiled. "Hey sweetie I didn't see you leave the house, hey Enzo"

"Yes I'm sorry Amanda I was in a hurry"

Amanda smiled "it's okay don't worry just next time call me or send me a message"

Freya smiled and nodded. The LaRusso's sat down next to them. Sam next to Freya.

"I didn't know you were coming Sam"

She sighed "I know"

-

Sam left a couple of minutes before Miguel won. Freya went down and hug her best friend "Miguel congratulations but you won by fighting dirty- so get ready because I'm going to kick your ass"

"Hey freya are you coming to the victory party?" aisha asked. "Yes I am. Miguel's my best friend even though Im gonna kick his ass"

Aisha laughed and nodded "alright see you there"