✘1.57

The valentines dance was coming to an end, the dance floor had dispersed and everyone was in their little groups chattering away as the sound of laughter and voices filled the air

"-and then Jisoo tripped and fell head first into the snow remember?" Chenle bent forward clutching his stomach as he laughed- causing Jisoo to narrow her eyes at him at the memory she begged them to never bring up again.

"It's not my fault I tripped over Jeno's foot you know?" She groaned in embarrassment, pointing at Jeno who held his hands up with a chuckle.

"Sorry Ji, but I think I got my karma by slipping halfway down the hill."
"I remember that! I thought I was going to pass out from laughing." Jaemin interjected, eyes swimming with humour as nostalgia filled them.

"Mark had to come and help us all because we couldn't stop laughing and falling over." Chenle wiped his tears as another wave of laughter fell over him and Jisoo couldn't stop herself from giggling at the thought of Seventeen year old Mark panicking over all his friends.

"I miss those times..." Jeno sighed and Jaemin hooked an arm around his shoulder.
"Come on, don't get sappy on us."

"I miss it too." Jisoo spoke up with a sad smile. "Time passed too quickly, I feel like I took it all for granted I mean like...we're already twenty- and nineteen." She glanced at Chenle.

"I feel old." Jeno spoke with his nose scrunched up and Jisoo nodded.
"Can't believe I'm 21 this year."
"I can't believe you have a boyfriend." Jaemin interjected. "A demon one too- who would've thought." He chuckled.

"You were so scared of them." Chenle teased lightly but smiled knowing how happy she was.
"It surprised me how much...my mindset has just changed and how I feel towards them all."

"Does he make you happy?" Jeno inquired and Jisoo nodded with a bite of her lip- eyes subconsciously trailing over to Renjun who was bickering with Jisung.

"Then we're happy for you. I will admit I was kind of against it at first...but as long as you're happy we will support you." Chenle spoke.

"Do you ever think you'll reconcile with them?"
"...I don't think so. I mean as much as we'd love everyone to be friendly with each other, it's against what we do and we save the world from the harm they could bring." Jaemin answered as her lips formed a frown.

"But...they're not dangerous."
"No, they aren't." Jaemin nodded to her friends. "But there's a lot who are incredibly dangerous- ones I hope you never encounter."

Jisoo nodded, knowing it was true and that she was lucky to have met a good group of Demons. There was no denying the destruction that some cause.