8. Pancakes (Friendship & Bikes)

They arrived to Lisa's home, she took Rosé to her spare room, the girl protested a little but didn't offer resistance, she helped her to change her clothes and she cleaned her friend's face, the Aussie girl was drooling all over and Lisa had to remove her make up, she made sure Rosie was comfortable in bed, before leave her alone.

Jennie was in the living room, after Lisa went inside the spare room to help her friend she had plenty of time to think about the whole incident, she was feeling really sad and was quiet, even after Lisa offered something to drink, "Miss Kim you must be really tired, come to my room, you can sleep there, what do you think?" Jennie nodded but didn't say anything, she just thought Lisa's home was beautiful, well decorated and colorful, Lisa took her hand to guide her, and Jennie followed her to the room "Maybe you want to take a shower to sleep fresh, here take this towel and PJ's, I also have new underwear, let me bring it for you", Jennie was blushing, OMG I made a mistake coming to Lisa's home, she was really regretting it, "Lisa, I'll take a cab to go back home, I'm sorry for bother you", Lisa smiled when she heard Jennie call her by her name "Don't be silly boss, you will stay here, and I'll take you home tomorrow, it's 3am, it's not safe out there".

Jennie only nodded, she felt ashamed, Lisa was really nice to her, "When you are done with your shower you'll sleep here and that's it, the bed is ready, and I'll be outside, call me if you need something", Lisa said with s big smile on her face.

Jennie went to the bathroom, I can't believe I'm in this situation, she took her phone, maybe Kai was worried sick looking for her, but she didn't have any messages or missed calls, this made her feel even worse, she finally decided to take a shower and after she was done she thought about to leave, but she was really exhausted, not only physically, but emotionally as well, so she just went to lie down, she didn't want to trouble Lisa even more, the brunette thought it was gonna be hard to sleep tonight  after everything  that happened but Lisa's bed smelled just like her, vanilla and flowers, that smell made her relax and she fell asleep immediately.

Lisa woke up early, she decided to cook breakfast for her friends, but the only thing she could prepare were pancakes, let's say the Thai girl had a hard time cooking other things. That's why she never dared to cook something else, it's not like she didn't want to do it, she just couldn't, it was an ability that she needed to develop in order to survive.

Even with the things that happened the night before she felt in a really good mood this morning, but couldn't stop thinking about what happened, Miss Ice Princess seamed really vulnerable, and that made her feel sad, she was lost in her thoughts when Rosie came out of her room, she looked terrible and Lisa couldn't help but laugh out loud, "Shut up Lisayaaaah, my head is about to explode", Lisa gave her a couple of pills and orange juice "Come chipmunk, eat, you'll feel better", Lisa didn't say anything to her friend about Jennie, it seemed she was still sleeping and they worked in the same place, so definitely she didn't want to make things awkward for her boss.

Rosé checked the hour, she had a photoshoot at 1pm, "Lisa I have to go, I'm sorry but I forgot I had to work today, and I'm a freaking mess, I only have a couple of hours to get ready, indeed a miracle", she ate everything on her plate, of course she wouldn't let food go to waste, then she took her things out of the spare room and ran away, Lisa saw her, it seemed a comedy film, the way that chipmunk just ran away it was just too funny, then she came back to hug her friend "Thanks for preparing breakfast Lis, you are the best, I'll text you after my photoshoot", Lisa nodded and said bye to her friend. Rosé is really something, specially when she is in a hurry, Lisa thought for herself.

Lisa went back to the kitchen and she just started preparing more pancakes for Jennie and her, all this time Jennie has been awake but she didn't came out because of Lisa's friend, she didn't want rumours around the office, she kinda remembered the lavender blonde haired girl, she just stood there listening to the girls outside, Lisa didn't mention anything about her and all the drama, she was grateful for that cause she didn't want to explain herself to anybody, when Rosé left Jennie decided to go out of Lisa's room.