Chapter 32: Sarah's Date

Luna's POV

'I will be there for you', is the most romantic thing someone ever said to me. And if I look back Cole has always been there of me, whenever I needed him. This is the best Valentine's Day gift anyone could give me. And like fool I didn't bring anything for him.

"I am sorry, I didn't bring a gift for you", I tell him.

"It's okay, I don't need any gift",

I decide not to tell Cole, the reason behind I didn't bring him a gift, because I didn't know, the status of our relationship, I think that kiss changed something between us. And of course I don't know what it is?. And I still love Ray, so there is no chance of any romantic feelings for Cole.

"Luna, it's okay, I don't need any gift", Cole interrupts my thoughts,"I am happy that you liked my gift",

"You know Cole, you are the sweetest person on this planet", I tell him, and I hug him tight.

........................................................................

"Where is Mom Grace?", I ask Grace. As I wait for my cupcakes to cool down. So that, I can put frosting on it. I baked cupcakes for Cole, with the help of Grace. And I will give him cupcakes as a Valentine's Day gift.

"She is with Mr. Robert, Miss Luna",

"Of course she is",

"Grace do you love me?", I ask her, because today is Valentine's Day. And I just want to feel loved by someone.

"Of course Miss Luna, I have known you, since you were two, and I love you as if you are my own", she smiles.

"And Do you think Mom loves me?",

"Yes Miss Luna, she loves you, more than anything",

"It never looks like that", I roll my eyes.

"Just give her one chance, you will really get know how much your Mother loves you",

"Really?",

"Yes", she says. And starts to put frosting on the cupcakes.

Maybe Grace is right I should give Mom one chance. Since Dad dead and she started to date Robert, I have been rude towards her. We have been fighting since that day. And I really don't remember talking to her without taunting her. Cole told me that Mom told him, to look after me. And it was really sweet of her. I believe it or not, she is the only family that I have now, and its high time now that I try to rebuild my relationship with my mother.

Cole POV

"I am going out", Sarah tells me.

Wait a minute.

She is all dressed in red.

"Are you going on a date?", I ask her with wide eyes.

"I don't know if I should call it a date",

"I didn't know, you have a special someone", I can't believe my baby sister, is all grown up and ready to date.

"I am just going out with someone, but I would not call it a date", Sarah is blushing, her cheeks have turned red. And she is telling me, that she is not going on a date.

"Who is he?, On whom, my sister has fallen head over heels",

"He?",

"Yeah! Who is he?",

"He is from school", her face had turned, from happy to sad. What happened to her, suddenly?.

"Did I know him?", Why she is not telling me, the name of the boy. I know I am getting a little possessive, but there is something wrong with Sarah. At one minute she was happy and excited, and on the other minute she is sad.

"No, you don't know", she huffs,"him, he has recently transferred to our school",

"Okay",

"Bye, I am getting late now", she walks towards the door.

"Sarah if he pressurizes you, to do something, that you don't want to do, just spray pepper spray in his eyes", hearing my words she turns back.

"Okay Dad", she rolls her eyes.

"Bye now", she says and goes out.

Sarah was behaving weirdly, about this date. Maybe it is because it's her first date, but anyways I hope, her date goes well.

Author's Note
I hope you all liked today's chapter. Stay tuned for next chapter, till next Wednesday. And don't forget to vote and comment.
With Lots of Love XX