Chapter 27

Warning - Sexual Content

Sophia’s POV

The morning has flown by and I have yet to see my mate, and I was not happy about that.   After feeding the kid’s breakfast, Jane and I walked them over to school and then we spent some time together walking around the common area.

It was so great to have my best friend back, I never realized how much I truly missed her all these years.   She was really the only family I had left from my old life and I hate myself for allowing Brian to ruin that as well.

But I need to stop blaming him for everything.   I mean if I had any backbone I wouldn’t have put up with his shit for as long as I did.  Honestly it was a puzzle on how I allowed all that to happen.   He was such a huge presence and little by little my life became his and then I woke up one day in hell, with no escape.  

Well now I am putting all of that shit to rest and starting my new life.   A life with my mate, who I love and adore.   Having Jane with me is like the icing on the cake.  

On our way back to the house I told Jane I was going to go search for Knox, nodding she sent me an understanding smile.   Oh she knows me so well.

I had the need to see him, to be near him, I craved his touch.   Gosh I sounded like a love sick teenager.   Closing my eyes I reached out for him…ahh he is in his office, perfect. 

Making my way down the hall to the door, I opened it and walked in on Knox yelling at his patrol men again.   Oh yeah the rogues crossed our lines this morning.   Pausing I leaned against the wall as I listened to him scold each man.   Their heads were bowed as they took their verbal lashing.  

A part of me felt bad for them, but I knew that our first line of protection was our border patrols and if they failed because of stupid mistakes it left the pack vulnerable.   So I got it.   But man, Knox would not let up and I was getting impatient.

“Enough Knox, they got it.   Screw up again and they will not like the consequences.   Now get out of this office before I lose my patience and trust me gentleman if you keep me from my mate for one more second it will not end pretty.”

With that the men bowed quickly and ran out the office, slamming the door behind them in their haste.   Laughing to myself I strolled over to stand in front of my mate.   He was still furious and I couldn’t have that.  

With a smile a pushed him back until he was seated on the couch.   I straddled his lap as I used my hands to sooth him, lightly massaging his neck and shoulders.  His head falling forward, small growls coming from him as he tried to reign in his anger.  

“Oh my big bad mate, I have to say it is really hot when you go into Alpha mode.  My panties are wet from just listening to you in action.”

His head popped up and his eyes met mine.  “Well hello Gaea, I was wondering when you were going to come forward.  I have to say your violet eyes are extremely hot as well.”

“Yes, well Sophia had all the fun last night and I wanted some time with my mate too, and now seemed like a good time.”

Pressing my body closer to his I peppered his face with kisses, inhaling his scent as I trailed my nose along his neck.   When I reached his shoulder, I tugged his collar to the side and sucked on the area where my mark would lie.  

Knox released a moan followed by a growl as I used my teeth. 

“Baby, I really need you out of these clothes.   I need to feel your skin against mine.”   He began to tug at my shirt before I stopped him.

Confused, he arched his eye brow at me.   “I have a quicker solution…Clothes on our bodies…DISAPPEAR!”

In a blink of an eye we were naked, still sitting in our same positions.   Knox tilted his head back and laughed.   “Oh baby, I love that trick and have to say it will definitely be one that we use again.”

Not wasting any time, he lifted me up before impaling me on his thick hard cock.   I couldn’t stop the scream from escaping my mouth before he started to plunge up into me.   I loved how he filled me, so completely.   Surrounding my body by his, as he thrusted even deeper.    His hands held on to my hips, directing my every movement, taking complete control, one that I was happy to give him.  

As we moved as one, our bodies began to heat up, sweat coated our skin, causing my breasts to stick to his chest.   I loved the friction of his chest hair as the rubbed against my nipples, causing them to harden even more.  

We continued to increase our tempo as we raced towards our completion.  My mouth started to tingle and the urge to claim him increased.   It was like I could no longer control my actions, as Knox dominated the movement of my body and something else spurred me to lean forward and lick the sweat off his neck.  

My taste buds rejoiced as his flavor filled my mouth, oh he was like the best dessert and I wanted more.   Understanding my need, Knox tilted his head to the side giving me more room to devour his skin.

My mouth started to tingle and the urge to claim him increased.   In the next instant I bit down on his neck claiming him as mine, branding my mark to his skin.   Seconds later my body exploded into a million tiny pieces as my release shattered, a bright light once again filled the room, blinding us temporarily. 

Knox growled as he slammed into me one last time, erupting his release.   His arms were like steel, wrapped around me as he anchored my body to his as we rode out our pleasure.  

Releasing my teeth from his neck, I licked until the blood stopped and the wound healed.   Leaving behind my permanent claim on him.   Seeing the mark grace his skin thrilled me to no end.  

This man was mine and no one could break that bond.   A calming peace settled over us as we cuddled into each other, basking in the afterglow of our mating.

“Well baby, I have to say you can interrupt me in my office anytime you like.    You are full of surprises both sexual and magical.”

Placing a kiss on the side of my head, I quickly laughed into his neck.

“Oh Alpha of mine, you have no idea.”

Concerned he leaned me back and looked at me with worry and confusion.  “Baby is something wrong?  Did anything bad happen this morning?  Are you okay?   Is there anything you need?”

“Calm down Knox, I am fine, but let’s just say Mary Poppins has nothing on me.”

Laughing, I cuddled back up to my confused mate.   I couldn’t wait to explore what I could do.   I never wanted to abuse the power that now flowed through me, but I needed to understand it and control it.   And I felt that I needed to figure that out soon.  

“Knox, there is one thing I need…”