35.

"so what are we going to do?" Siyeon asked, Minji hummed, "give suggestions so that we will know what you yuys like" she said, the rest of the girls hummed. "anyone? suggestions are open" Minji added, both of the girls named Chaeyoung raised their hand so they looked at each other with furrowed eyebrows. "we should rap" they both said, Tzuyu hissed, "they share the same name and don't even tell me that they also share the same braincell" she thought on her mind and listen to the girls who's talking about what will they perform.

"what about dancing?" Sooyoung suggested and some of the girls agreed but Hyejoo cutted them off, "didn't you guys notice that all the best sexy dancers are on the other group? i'm sure they'll dance" Hyejoo said and it made things difficult, she has a point so they let her opinion slide. "what if we sing instead?" Tzuyu suggested out of nowhere so all the girls on the group looked at her, she blinked a few times and looked down due to embarrassment. "i agree with her" Hyunjin said so Tzuyu looked at her and slyly smiled, "well Chou Tzuyu's suggestion is quite nice since Hyejoo said that she's sure that the other group will surely perform a dance so, i guess we'll try singing" Jinsoul said and the girls agreed.

Siyeon hummed and smiled, "so let's do the voting then, raise your hand if you agree with Tzuyu's suggestion" she said and the rest of the girls raised their hands, Siyeon cleared her throat and stood up from the chair. "then that's it, we're all set. Practice starts tomorrow at the school field" shs added, the girls nodded then went back on their seats. Tzuyu's smile didn't vanish from her lips, she didn't expect that everyone on her group treated her nicely and keep the atmosphere alive while she's around, somehow she feels like everyone can see her as a person again. Unlike back on the past years, she was treated like she's the most miserable person they ever met.

"you look happy" Tzuyu heard someone mumbled beside her, she looked at her and nodded. "i am happy" Tzuyu said and Sana smiled at her, "i'm happy seeing you happy, Tzuyu-ah" she said, Tzuyu's smile becomes wider after hearing those words.

"really?" Tzuyu asked, Sana giggled and nodded. "how about you, are you happy?" Tzuyu asked her, Sana smiled once again. "just seeing you makes me happy" she blurted, Tzuyu chuckled and tucked back the hair that's been covering Sana's beautiful face on the back of her ear. "be honest with me, do you perhaps feel something towards me?" Tzuyu asked and Sana's eyes widenee, she can feel her heart beating so fast and her face getting hot. She blinked a few times and looked down, "w-why are you.. even asking that?" Sana uttered and Tzuyu chuckled, "cute" she mumbled and looked at the window beside her. Meanwhile, Sana was still looking down and trying her best not to smile after hearing Tzuyu's question. She lifted her head up and stared at Tzuyu, like she's admiring a beautiful piece in a famous museum.

"yes, i like you a lot Tzuyu-ah. Not because you pleasure me, but because you're the person who understands me more than anyone else in this world, i don't think i can stop myself from falling for you because.. as time passes by, i fell deeper and there's no way out. If ever, i hope you feel the same way, i'll be happy to know that you're feeling the same way that i feel towards you." Sana thought on her head while staring at Tzuyu with a smile.