MIA'S BIRTHDAY SPECIAL

Sailor

I went to sleep late and woke up early my mind and body is not ready to be up right now but we have to.

Today is valentine's day. I ordered some valentines baskets for the kids from a friend she dropped them all this morning that's why i'm up so early.

I also have two big stuff bears for the Brayden and Kaelyn.

Not only is it Valentine's day but it is also Mia's birthday my baby is turning 14. I decided today will be a good day for my family to meet the kids so I decided to throw a birthday party at my house.

I invited my mom, auntie, and grandma over to help me cook because well I have a big family.

Quick back story when I was 1 my dad took me from my mom. My mom couldn't find me until like 5 or 6 one day she seen me with the witch that my dad married. She was pulling me around and my mom spoke up then she realized it was me then beat that witch ass then got full custody over me.

As I was catching up with my family I hear footsteps "Mom it smells good in here" Cole emerges from the hallway into the kitchen. "Well you can't eat yet so get some cereal or something." I tell him and he pouts "Don't tell my grandson to get no god damn cereal. I'll make the kids something." My mom says and Cole looks at her with a smile.

He walks up to her "Hi i'm Cole." smiling brightly "That smile can break a million hearts. I'm Denise aka grandma." She brings him into a hug. Cole decides to help my mom cook, one by one the minions come down.

Mom decided that we should all sit down and have breakfast together. Breakfast consisted of my mom, auntie, and grandma getting to know the kids and vice versa all of them falling in love with each other.

"So Sailor did you find a man yet?" I look at my grandma with wide eyes old people really don't have no filter. "Not yet grandma." I sigh "Mom mom when we were in this cafe this guy was checking my momma out." Clare said where the hell did she get 'momma' from? My mom looks at me "Well was he cute?" I feel my face start to heat up.

"Enough about me it's Mia's birthday and Valentine's day. Once y'all are done eating there's valentine's day baskets in the living room for everyone." They nod

"So what are we doing today?" Mia asked

"Well I thought today will be a good day for everyone to meet you guys so we're having a party." They all smile which i'm kinda glad about. I thought they would be upset or scared that I sprung this on them but they're A ok.

"So we get to meet the rest of the family?" I nod "This is gonna be fun." I hear the door bell go off I go over to the ring and oh my god. I slowly walk over to the door opening it to where there's only a crack in the door "Who you?" I say "Sai move out the way and stop playing." I open the door smiling.

My little brother whose taller for some reason lifts me in the air "Put me down hoe." I yell he spins me around "Stoppppp mom tell him to stop." I plead "Syire put your sister down." He finally puts me down and I just sit on the floor not ready to stand. "Sai you always being so fucking dramatic" I put my middle finger up at him

"So these my little nieces and nephews." I look at the table seeing the kids looking at us with amusement. Kaelyn gets up running over "My turn please." She said as she holds her arms out. My brother picks her up spinning her around until my mom tells him to put her down.

"I have a present for the birthday girl." He holds out the present as Mia gets up "Well the birthday girl has to wait until it's time to open presents." I say finally getting up "Come on Sai. Mines is small just let her open it." I roll my eyes and nod.