❂ 046. eisha's fear

•°. *FORCE BOUND.

lxvi.    EISHA'S FEAR

❛                   and if i ever catch the ones who hurt you, i

❛    and if i ever catch the ones who hurt you,
i... / i'm hoping that god looks away this time.

NEW NATIONAL ANTHEM // PIERCE THE VEIL

WOLFFE EXPECTED TWO THINGS upon arriving back at base

For one, there would no longer be a little Twi'lek child permanently glued to his Pitat's side — no matter how cute she may be. Two: Pitat would excitedly greet him with a hug.

Well, he just didn't seem to get either of them right.

At all.

Walking into the base, he grinned as a bundle of white curls came into view. When violet met his golden gaze, he held his arms out as he gestured her towards him. From that far away, he missed the dazed, and disbelieving look in her eyes — as if seeing him alive and well was a miracle.

Sprinting over to him, she latched onto Wolffe. Catching sight of Fiolet before the Padawan hid herself against him, he opened his mouth to question the appearance of the child. Still having yet to wrap his arms around her — he was even prepared to scold her for the Twi'lek's presence. Until he heard it.

The faintest sound — a gentle sniffle.

Quickly holding her at arm's length, she fought weakly to be near him again. But, he kept a firm yet gentle grip on her forearms to study her. His gaze flitted across her tear-stained face, and he reached a hand to her cheek. Attempting to sweep away the new tears rapidly falling from her watery gaze, they fell far quicker than he could catch them.

Her breaths were tumultuous, and her mouth was agape. Tears kept streaming down her face, whilst his eyes softened. Hushing her from even trying to speak, he lay his hand to rest in her curls, playing with her hair gently as he pulled her into his embrace. Tentatively running his fingers through her curls, he softly reassured her, "It's okay. It's okay, I'm here. Everything's okay, Angel."