thirteen

Luci

If someone were to tell the Luci I was two days ago that I would be on my knees for Saint Jones in the front of his car....

I would have laughed for an indeterminate amount of time.

But here I was, high on adrenaline on my knees for Saint.

My back hit the steering wheel a bit so I moved my body in between Saint's thighs.

I didn't really know what I was doing. The only thought that went through my mind was:

"This time I won't die a virgin."

I looked up at him through my lashes and slowly moved my hand up his thighs. My hands shook against his belt buckle as I un-looped it.

I threw the belt into the back seat and gulped when I saw the bulge starting to form.

Why was I so nervous? I passed away and burned down an entire building today. This shouldn't have been the scariest moment.

Discarding my fears, I unzipped his pants slowly. Saint let out a sigh and his hips jerked up.

I pulled his pants down to his ankles and a tent formed inside of his boxers.I grabbed his erection and palmed him with my hand.

I glanced at Saint and my breath hitched. His eyes clouded with lust and he stroked the back of my head.

"You know what to do angel," he whispered.

Actually no, I didn't.

I took a deep breath and shook off the thoughts. I traced the band of his boxers before pulling them all the way down to his ankles.

I kept my hair down and didn't dare to look up. I heard his length spring up and a wave of silence fell over us. I peaked up a bit and immediately gasped.

"Holy shit," I cursed under my breath.

During school there were many rumors on how big Saint was. I didn't believe any of them since I had no interest in finding out if it was true or not. But holy hell were they true.

It sprung up and stood firmly. It was hard and blood rushed through. A few drops of precum leaked on the top and I stared at it with my eyes opened wide.

Saint noticed my hesitation and put a finger under my chin. He lifted it up so my eyes met his.

"You don't have to," he assured.

I shook my head and gripped the base. It didn't even fit in my hand. "I want to Saint."

He hissed and smirked down at me.

"If we're gonna do this," he said slowly, "I need you to listen to me and give me control."

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "I'll give you control once you've earned it from me."

His eyes darkened with an expression I had not seen before. All of a sudden he gripped his hand around his cock and tapped it to my bottom lip.

"Open," he demanded.

Without delay I opened my mouth wide and stuck my tongue out. He slid his cock on top of my tongue and slowly inched it in.

"Such a slut," he said as he eased into my mouth. I opened my mouth wider to take more in and he successfully reached the back of my throat. I gagged a bit but recovered while pumping the rest with my hand.

I wasn't sure what I was doing, but the way Saint's chest rose and curses he let out under his breath, reassured me that I was doing a good job.

"Shit angel, such a good girl."