Chapter 62

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

......................

Zoya opened her eyes with a frown and pain in her head as she let out a voice "oww" while moving her arm but it hurted her more... everyone in the room went alert as the silence broke away... the five ladies in the room went around the bed where zoya laid all injured... nazish moved her hand on her head calling her daughter "zoya! Meri jaan!" Zoya got used to the light and when she looked around she found her mother, her mother-in-law, her sister-in-law, her phupho and her cousin looking at her with worry...

She was confused about what is happening when her mind worked fast and in an instant she remembered the accident... she looked at their faces and the only thing that came out of her mouth was "fahad? Where is fahad?" She looked at every face and was about to got up when aisha held her shoulder saying "he is fine, Doctors have kept his under observation!" Zoya listened to her but couldn't keep her heart at peace so she spoke out "plz i wanna to see him ammi, plz!"

She moved a bit but felt so much pain her abondom which made her fell on the bed with her eyes closed and she groaned in pain... "zoya! Baby stop moving!" Nazish spoke on which zeeniya said to dua "call the doctor!" Dua nodded and wipping her tears she came out to see arham with the other two men standing... she hurriedly spoke to arham "arham, call the doctor fast!" Arham ran to call the doctor while dua went inside to see zoya calming down a bit...

zoya opened her eyes a little still in pain and called out her mother "ammi!" Nazish had her hand in zoya's death grip as her eyes watered looking at her daughter in pain... while aisha cried out looking at zoya and zeeniya side hugged her to calm her who was also worried for zoya...

Soon the lady doctor came inside with the nurse and aisha ans zeeniya moved aside... the doctor examied zoya who was in pain with her right hand holding her mother's hand... the doctor put in the injection which eventually made zoya calm and she left her mother's hand... the doctor moved her hand to zoya's head saying "stay strong child, as you had a miscarriage you will feel pain in your body, just make sure you don't move too much!"

While the doctor was saying the things but zoya's mind went stopped as she listened the miscarriage... the doctor went away while zoya moved her ring hand over her stomach still in the daze and looked towards her mother "ammi?" She said in a questioning manner making nazish bend and kiss her head and she pulled back saying "you lost so much blood, and then your stomach got hurt with something, the doctor said you lost the baby at that time only!"

Nazish told everything to zoya who's eyes started to flow listening to her mother while aisha and dua who were sitting and standing beside zeeniya respectively started to cry looking at zoya and hearing about their loss... and after that zoya went silent... she didn't knew what to say or do... her husband was not with her.... their child went away even before coming to the world... her whole world was shattered.... all she wanted was fahad at the point.... but he couldn't meet her....

.........................

18 hours later

Zoya who was sleeping owing to the seductives from 11 hours finally opened her eyes and frowned with the pain... she opened her eyes and saw ber phupho sitting beside her on the stool while creasing her hair... she looked at zoya and stood up... zeeniya kissed her forehead saying "my baby!" Pulling back she sat on the stool yet again and asked "zoya! Is it paining anywhere meri jaan?"

Zoya just looked at her phupho and her eyes filled up with tears... zeeniya nodded in no knowing what she was thinking and wiped her tears saying "no meri jaan, don't cry! Be thankful to Allah, He saved you and fahad from going away from us, you know the place both of you were going got a short circuit and the whole area caught with fire, people are saying no one survived from there! ALLAH always have better plans for us meri jaan, He saved you two from going away, He gave you the life to live with him!"

Zoya just listened to her with some tears coming out... and then finally she spoke out "phupho our baby! Our baby is no more! Fahad was so happy, he couldn't wait to have the baby to him, but now, he is not here!" Zoya cried out while zeeniya spoke telling her "zoya u know, i also faced this situation, i had a miscarriage before shahzain, at that time i was so disturbed when my sister-in-law told me that may be we were not capable of having a baby at that time, may be Allah want us to be capable of raising a child that is why he took it away, and we all have to go back to Allah, before or after we are born! After that i got to know that your uncle was facing some problems in his work and for the 2 years we couldn't make the ends meet! Allah have better plans for us meri jaan! He knows what is best for us! We just have to wait for him to bless us!"

Zeeniya told each and everything to zoya who evening went to thinking about it! Indeed Allah had plans for us which are way better than we thought.... zeeniya looked at zoya's thinking face and creased her head...

........................

Next Fahad and Zoya for a sure!
Do let me know about it!
Waiting for the reviews!

#OkThanksBye