S. Geto - Blankets & Beaches

(This is set during Gojo's highschool arc in the manga. So it contains spoilers.)

You walk around the grassy cobblestone path leading to the school, perturbed at the silence cutting the air. It was odd, since the other second years were usually making a lot of noise.

Mainly Gojo and Geto.

So really more like Gojo.

That's besides the point, considering he has the presence of about 100 people when he wants to.

Shaking your head, you continue your trek to the front doors of the school. Before you can completely cross the threshold, arms are scooping you up, holding your back against their chest.

You crane your head back, registering the intruder as Geto. You start kicking your legs, complaining to him about how you have places to be. Of course, this just causes him to tighten his grip.

"Nu-uh Y/N, we have to show you something." He says, a innocent smile on his face.

"We?"

"Of course we!" You hear Gojo's voice shout, and Geto turns so you can see him walking toward you.

His arms are raised, and the smile on his face is obscenely wide.

You scowl, "I swear to fucking god, if you play another dirty trick on me I will rip your eyes out."

"Like you could." He replies, still smiling.

Geto laughs from behind you, resting his chin down on the top of your head, 

"Nah, N/N~" He says coyly, "Do you really have such low faith in us?"

"I'm more focusing on the fact that you've been holding me for an uncomfortable amount of time. You do know you can put me down?"

"I don't want to."

You sigh. These two really get to you.

"So!" Gojo claps, diverting the attention back to him, "We do have something to show you. Well, Geto does."

"And, it's a secret," Geto adds on, "So you have to wait."

You finally give in, "Never let go, Jack." You say dramatically, letting your body go fluid in Geto's arms.

He snorts, swinging you around and walking back out the front door. The only thing that concerns you is Gojo's giggles that are getting quieter the farther you walked.

"Geto. I swear if you decide to throw me into a ditch or something-"

"Calm down, Y/N. You'll see soon enough."

"I don't trust you at all."

"See, that's just mean."

"I didn't ask for your opinion." You say aridly, watching as he approaches one of the school's cars.

Geto walks up to the passenger side, shuffling you so you're in one arm and opening the door, leaning in to place you in the seat. He shuts the door, walking around the car and climbing into the drivers seat.

"You're driving, huh?" You say, amused. He was always a very interesting driver.

"Shut up. I've improved."

"Oka~y."

"Stop sounding so judgmental." He says sasily, putting the car in drive and speeding down the street.

"Do you know what the speed limit is?" You ask.

"No idea. You?"

"Nope, just guess." At that, he speeds up. You smile at him, flipping your feet up onto the dashboard and rolling your window down.