• 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 •

𝐭𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜 | 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐭 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫: 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

     "I missed you," I heard his voice at the back of my head. He was still wrapping me with his arms and so was I. "I've missed this so much."

     "I do, too, Tommy..." I squeezed his body firmly before letting him go. Since I didn't want him to, I hugged him again.

     "[y/n], don't overthink it, alright?" He stroked the top of my head before kissing it once. "We're even now. We're okay."

     "I don't want to let go," I murmured, burying my face in his signature raglan shirt. He chuckled and lifted me, twirling me once.

     "I could carry you all day," He mentioned. "You're so light!"

     "I know, and you're not." I playfully rolled my eyes at him. "It's because you're too tall for me to carry."

     "No shit," He giggled whilst ruffling my hair, then grabbed my hand to lead me downstairs. "Let's go watch cartoons or something."

      I laid my body on the couch and he sat by me. "What do you want to watch?" I asked, turning my phone on to scroll through Reddit.

     "No, what do you want to watch?" He yanked my phone off of my hands and chuckled, looking at me. "No phones. I want to spend time with you."

     I don't know why but I smiled. Not out of amusement, but rather a form of admiration. My heart skipped a beat as I looked at his eyes again after a few weeks without doing so.

     It was almost as if we were looking at each other again for the first time.

      His pale cheeks turned into a slight shade of pink when he looked away from my eyes. "What's wrong?" I asked him, placing a hand on his cheek for him to look at me again.

     Looking down, his cold, slightly trembling hands touched mine. "You make me nervous all over again."

     "So do you," I whispered. I grabbed the remote from the coffee table in front of us and jumped between channels to find a good show to watch.

     "I like this," I said, still scrolling through various channels. "I like this a lot."

     "What, golf?" He asked me, looking at the camera then back to my face.

     "No you idiot," I chuckled. "This. You and I here, you know..."

     "Me too," He exhaled. "My day just got a whole lot better now that you and I are in a better atmosphere." Smiling, he scooted closer to me.

     A few minutes in the television show we were watching, I felt his head lean against my shoulder. "Oh, hey." I smiled.

     He went on like this, not saying anything, and that's when I sensed something wrong.

     "Tommy...?" I asked him and glanced at his face. Both of his eyes were closed and as soon as I placed a hand on his cheek, his skin was slightly cold. "You okay?"

     He didn't move a muscle and I felt a lump in my throat. I slowly moved his body so he was leaning back and his head was slightly facing up.

     "I'm lightheaded," He groaned. "Fuck, I didn't want you to know about this." He cursed, slowly moving both of his hands to run down his face.

     "Stay here, don't move a muscle," I placed a throw pillow on top of him and walked towards the kitchen at a fast pace.

     Rummaging through the cupboards, I grabbed a glass, washed it in the sink, and filled it up with clean water. heading over to him on the couch, he was laying down on the entire leather surface of the furniture.

     "Here," I kneeled beside him to lower myself at his level. "Sit up. I don't want you to choke on water." I half-giggled and helped him up.

     Slowly he grabbed the glass I was gesturing him to grasp but his grip was a little loose. "Be careful!" I warned. "I'll do it for you, hold on." Placing the rim of the cup on his lips, he drank the liquid off the glass.

     "Why didn't you want me to know about this?" I asked him. "Tommy, you know that I don't judge you for anything that's going on with you."

     He didn't respond, but he hummed at my sentences. Laying back on the furniture, I grabbed a thick, crocheted blanket nearby and placed it on top of him.

     "I already know about this, Thomas." I smiled. "Your blood pressure tends to fluctuate levels. I may not be a doctor but I would willingly look after you."

     He slightly opened his eyes and smiled at me. That damned smile.

     Placing the glass on the coffee table, I felt his cold hand grab mine and my head turned sharply at him.

     He kissed my knuckle twice.

     "This is the reason why I really admire you." He murmured against the back of my hand. His breath was warm, yet his hand wasn't as much.

     "Shut up," I rolled my eyes, smiling. I was playing it cool on the outside but I couldn't handle my excitement inside of me, so I bit my lip in an attempt to not do something stupid.

     "So... No date tomorrow, then?" I looked down. "I need to take care of you."

     "Who said a date couldn't be inside the house?" His voice was weak but I could still comprehend what he was saying.

     "Tomorrow," he continued. "9 in the evening, meet me at the rooftop."

     "Of course," I smiled. "...But I'm still going to bring you medicine in case you need it, though."

     He giggled. "Sure, love." He said and kissed my knuckles again.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

This chapter has been long overdue, I know 😭 IM SORRY TAKE THIS CAKE AS COMPENSATION 🍰🍰

VOTE! ⭐
COMMENT! 💬
FOLLOW! 👥
     Because we hit 100k! Thank you!