2.

Excuse any errors.

Milo in the mm. 😇
———-

Wednesday                              Omniscient

Wednesday
Omniscient

Milo waited patiently in the waiting room of his therapists office, this would be his second session he normally goes twice a week. The office was cold as the air conditioning ran so he made sure to wear something comfortable.

"I don't understand why we have to do this. I think we're fine." That was Zane speaking, he didn't like the idea of therapy.

"For once I agree. They don't understand us. No one does." Jaxon replied as Milo shook his head not wanting to mumble something under his breath because there were other people in the waiting room.

"Milo." His therapist Brianna called for him, standing up he followed behind her to her office.

"Would you like a blanket?" She smiled allowing him to go in first.

Milo shook his head and sat down on the small couch, he began to play with the ends of his sweater showing that he was becoming nervous. She put on her glasses and grabbed her notepad.

"Let's get started then, how are you this afternoon?"

"I'm ok." He mumbled still playing with the ends of his shirt.

"Just ok? How've you been sleeping? Did you eat today?"

Milo stared down at the floor, the truth was that he wasn't sleeping at all, he was actually coming down from a period of Hypomania which is basically meant that his mood was somewhat elevated or at least that's what he thought.

Milo sighed and glanced at the magazines on the table. "You mind?"

"Oh no go ahead." She smiled as he grabbed the magazine and flipped through a few pages. "I haven't been sleeping much and as far as eating I'm good on that." He chuckled as she wrote her notes.

"Any nightmares? The last time we spoke you were still having them."

Milo furrowed his eyebrows as his body began to feel fuzzy, he blinked slowly and began to stare off at the floor. He didn't like talking about the nightmares.

"Is someone else coming forward Milo?"

"Mhm." He said slowly as he closed his eyes, a few seconds later he opened them and scanned the room until his eyes landed on Brianna.

"Good afternoon."

"What's up doc?" He smirked slouching in the chair, when he noticed what he was wearing he scoffed. "Damn, I told him not to wear this."

"Can you introduce yourself to me? I know you're not Milo right now." She said fixing her glasses.

"Jax... Jaxon." He said nonchalantly.