8. TW

Excuse any errors. 🤍
This is a filler by the way. 🥺
————-

                                  Milo

Milo

I leaned against the arm rest and tapped my foot against this soft carpet in my therapists office. I wasn't really feeling it today.

"I remember you telling me that you were hearing voices at one point. Did your last therapist test you for  Schizoaffective Disorder?" Brianna asked pulling out her notepad from the bottom of her desk, I didn't even tell her that I had recently been hallucinating.

"No.. I don't think so.." I mumbled, it was weird today because I hadn't switched, I just wasn't feeling like myself and I didn't like this at all. I felt tired and my mind was fogged.

Anya was at my apartment since we had a break from classes today and tomorrow, she was still asleep when I left.

"Ok, well I'm going to have you tested for that.. Have you been hallucinating at all?"

I nodded my head. "At this point.. I can't tell the difference between hallucinations and reality."

"Oh, yeah that's not good. What do you normally see?"

I rubbed my eyes and sighed I really wanted to just walk out of here. I was growing annoyed by her questions all of a sudden.

"My parents.. the last time it happened I saw them." I huffed out feeling my breathing hitch in my throat.

"And what were they doing?"

I felt like I couldn't breathe.. I didn't want to talk about this, not now.

"They were calling my name over and over... Like my mom was screaming it." I said playing with the end of my shirt.

"Do you think about them often?"

"I don't really care to talk about this...I don't even wanna be here right now." I said pulling my hood over my head and sloughing in the chair.

Brianna sighed. "It's alright, if you want to end the session early we can, completely up to you." She said taking her glasses off and closing her book.

I just stared at my hand and chewed on my bottom lip.

"Milo?"

I just concentrated on picking the spot on my hand but she kept calling my name, at least I thought it was her. I just kept my head down and picked at my hand until the skin broke.

"Milo, Your hand is bleeding..."

I stood up and tucked my bottom lip between my teeth. I needed to leave, I wanted to be with the only person who could understand me, that was Anya.