Chapter Twelve

I finished packing my suitcase and waited for Thomas to finished packing his. It was a spur of the moment decision but I've always wanted to go there and I'm bored of Mystic Falls, I'll be back for the masquerade ball...when things really kick off.

Aunt Jenna wasn't too please, nor were my friends. It went something like this –

"Ellie you can't just take off because you're bored." Jenna sighed as my friends came in and they all looked upset.

"Come with me, it's the safest thing for all of you. We will be back, Katherine won't be able to get to you. Please?" I pleaded with them and after a lot of consideration they agreed.

We (me and Thomas) next went to the Salvatore to give them a letter that had important information for them, they may be annoying as fuck but I don't want them to get killed.

"Wait Ellie don't leave" Stefan said in disappointment and I give him a small smile.

"I'll be back ripper, don't you forget that. Look out for Katherine, it definitely won't be me...as a test you can ask me out. I will always say no so you'll know it's not me" I tell before turning to Damon who had a sad look on his face.

I sighed before giving him one of my rare hugs.

"I'm sorry Damon." I pull back from him and Thomas possessively you wraps an arm around my waist, hehe my little vampy bean.

"I'm not Katherine boys, that's the only reason you think you like me, remember I'm not her. If you want to be friends and I mean just friends come and find us, the location will appear in your mind once you've realised some important things"

Bonnie and Enzo though are going to stay here, Bonnie wants to keep an eye on her grams and they will inform us of what's happening. Caroline, Tyler, Jeremy and Jenna are coming with us though.

I was actually a bit sad after my talk with the Salvatore's but I'm trying not to think about it.

Soon we are in the car and starting the 4 hour drive to the ever famous town and I'm bouncing with excitement. If my calculations are correct then we should be arriving roughly in season three.

To Beacon Hills we go.

So this chapter was just an ending chapter for part one, hence why it was so short. I shall be updating another chapter for this book within a few days, I've finished my major assignment now so I'm very happy :)