Part 1: One

Harry's POV:

I was ready to hit the hay as soon as I got to my bedroom. I am literally so exhausted. I had like seven classes at university today. Seven! Who the fuck assigns seven classes in one day? That's just plainly ridiculous. Maybe it is a little bit of my fault though. I didn't have to take so many classes, but when I saw all the classes available in my new university, I got super excited and applied for all the classes which caught my attention. I'm cursing pre-university Harry right now. I can't even drop any classes.

"Sorry, Mr. Styles, but you are not allowed to drop any courses until the next academic year. It's against school policies to drop or change classes during the academic year." That's the response I got every time I went to the administration office. And trust me, I've been there enough times! The university needs to rethink some of its policies, really. Ridiculous.

All I want to do right now, is get home, maybe get some food, and then directly go to bed. That would be ideal. But that would be too easy, wouldn't it? Of course, I'm not going to get to sleep early today. It's Friday night, and my roommates are in the mood to party and "celebrate the beginning of the weekend". What even. That's no excuse to be celebrating. Jesus Christ. That's the thing about living with other people though. Everyone wants to do something different. And I live with five other people. I love my friends; really, I do. But they get on my nerves sometimes.

Today is the prime example for that. I was greeted by loud shouts from the living room as soon as I turned my key in the lock. There was some ruckus going on the kitchen as well. I heard my friend Alaska yell in exasperation, presumably from the kitchen, "Oh my fucking god, Niall! Did you literally forget to grease the baking pans yet again?"

Niall tried to explain, "I swear, I did grease it! This is the grease spray can, right?" 

Alaska sighed angrily in response, "Niall, that's literally water."

Niall complained, "Well, how was I supposed to know that there's water in the spray can?"

Before either of them could say anything else, I quickly made my way to the kitchen and raised my hand to announce my presence, "What's going on? What are you guys trying to make?" Alaska groaned, "Well, I was trying to make brownies, but Niall screwed up again."

Oh, for god's sake. Not this again. I just rolled my eyes at them before peeking into the living room. Liam and Louis were on the couch, controllers in their hand, yelling at each other about whatever game they were playing this time. Jeez. I wouldn't touch that mess with a six-feet pole. Which, by the way, would be longer than Louis. Ha. Louis is tiny. Have I mentioned that before? Probably not, but anyway. 

I walked up the stairs to my room and put away my bag before flopping down onto my bed. I'm pretty sure I fell asleep within two minutes. I was not kidding when I said I'm utterly exhausted. I got maybe like barely an hour of sleep before I was woken up by Liam poking my arm.

I groaned before turning to my side and mumbling, "What, Liam?"

Liam shrugged in response, "Are you ready to go?"

I tried blinking the sleep off my eyes, "Uh. Go where?"

Liam rolled his eyes, "Very funny. The club? We decided we'll go clubbing today, remember? Since it's Friday?"

Oh, for fuck's sake. I am not in the mood to go clubbing. All I want to do today is maybe eat a pizza and then go the fuck back to sleep. Before I could say anything, the others flooded into my room as well. Alaska took a seat on my bed and put up her feet, "Yo, Harry, let's not be a buzzkill, alright? It's Friday night!"

I tried pushing her away from me, "Ugh, no. Go away, ski slope. I'm way too tired to go to a club of all places."

Alaska laughed at the nickname, while Niall complained, "That's what you said last week too!"