one.

The hot sun beamed down on the sidewalk and all the children and parents outside on this Saturday morning, summer was in full swing

The hot sun beamed down on the sidewalk and all the children and parents outside on this Saturday morning, summer was in full swing. Water hoses, and water guns were being sprayed and bathing suit's were on at the Carter home as a 4 year old Sakari was being chased around by her father, joyous laughter filling the air as she tried to escape the spray.

Her mother, currently expecting, sat on the porch holding a camcorder, giggling as her husband and daughter had fun. "Shemar! Watch her—oh Lord," Tamika chuckled as Sakari tripped over a barbie truck in the yard, of course landing face first.

"You okay, Tootie?" Shemar crouched down and offered his baby his hand.

"Yes but my nose hurt," she nodded, grabbing his hand.

"Okay, let's go sit with mama for a second," he chuckled and they walked hand in hand to the front porch. Sakari climbed in her mother's lap and leaned her head on her chest, rubbing her belly.

As Tamika went to speak to her daughter, their attention was grabbed by a loud moving truck, pulling into the driveway of the house next door. "Oh, somebody finally bought up that house, huh?" Tamika said, pushing her daughter's loose wet hair off of her face.

"Meeka, stop staring," Shemar fussed, taking a seat on the step directly below them since their porch wasn't huge.

"I'm not! I just wanna see who moving in! You know I'on got no friends," she chuckled and her husband simply shook his head, tickling his daughters foot, making her laugh and jerk away.

Next door, Tamara and Deandre Washington helped their own four year old out of the truck, trying, and failing, to not wake him up. Mekhi yawned, rubbing his eye and laying his head on his dad's shoulder, as they walked around the truck.

"Aw! Look, they have a little girl," Tamara cooed, nudging her husband. "You wanna say hello? They're our neighbors now, Dre,"

"If you want, baby," Deandre chuckled.

"You know I do, come on," she cheesed and he just followed.

On the other side of the fence, Tamika's eyes widened as the couple approached the fence. "Shemar! I think they're coming to say hi," she repeatedly tapped his shoulder. "Help me up, help me up,"

"Woman, let me take my baby," he laughed and helped Sakari to the ground, grabbing her hand and helping Tamika out of her chair.

Both couples approached the fence, and both wives had smiles on their faces, ready to introduce themselves to one another.

Tamara went first. "Hi! We just wanted to introduce ourselves, we're just moving in. I'm Tamara, this is my husband Deandre, and our baby boy, his name is Mekhi,"

"Nice to meet you," Deandre smiled. "Say hi, Pop," he poked his son's stomach and he his his head further into his father's shoulder. "He's shy,"

"Hey, nice to meet y'all," Tamika smiled. "I'm Tamika, this is my husband Shemar, and this is our daughter Sakari, say hello Tootie,"