23°

Yes, your eyes are not deceiving you. IT'S A DOUBLE UPDATE.

Pls, read the A/N at the end.

I don't know if I mentioned this in the last chapter and I'm too lazy to check the last chapter so here I goooo....

I want you guys to remember the Stella part in chapter 22°. It's really important .

And I also want y'all to remember the part when Dazzline gave Tara a bag and the part Dazzline was laughing and talking with Stella. It won't click in this book but in the next book.

The media above is the image of how Dazzline's finger nails look like.

That's all. I'll leave y'all to read the chapter now.

________________________________________________________________

  * Dazzline *

Monday morning, Tara's not home and her parents are mad and I'm totally unconcerned.

  What? She's at Zephan's house so why should I worry?

  I munched on my sandwich as Mrs Adebayo, my mother packed around the dining room.

  I felt a little pity for her. Just finding one of your kids and another one getting lost is quite enough for a mental breakdown.

  And I warmed up just a little bit to her and Mr Adebayo my Dad, Keyword: a little bit.

   "Tamara" she called and I rolled my eyes.

  Yes, I let her call me that.

"Yes?" I asked without looking at her as I continued eating my sandwich.

   "What did you say she was doing at that guy's house?" She asked and I froze at that statement.

   I wouldn't even dare to think what Tara was doing at Zephan's house not to talk of knowing.

   "I don't know" I shrugged nonchalantly as I went back to eating my sandwich. "We'll see at school and I'll ask her".

   "Okay. Just tell her she's in trouble when she gets home" she said. "God knows she might have had...had..it with that boy!" She muttered to herself but unfortunately, I heard and I felt the strong urge to defend my sister.

  "What do you mean?" I snapped.

"What are you talking about?" She asked, surprised.

  "Are you calling your own daughter a slut?!" I snapped. "You are not even ashamed, calling your own daughter a slut!"

  "I didn't call her a..."

"Oh puh-lease!" I scoffed. "Then what did you mean by 'God knows she might have had it with that boy!"

  "I meant..." She didn't know what to say.

  "Just why expected! You wouldn't be able to say it!" I laughed sacarstically. "Next time, before you accuse your daughter of something, find proof that she actually did that thing!"

I picked up my back pack and my Car keys, then stormed out of the house.

___________

When I got to school, Tara was already there, sittimg on Zephan's thighs. I rolled my eyes as I strolled to my seat.

  "Hey!" Nathan and I fist bumped.

"Hi" I replied as I sat on my desk, facing Tara.

  "Omotara!" I called and her head snapped towards my direction. Her smiley face turned into a scowl making me grin.