23장

⚠️Smut is present in this chapter⚠️

Taehyung cocked his eyebrow with a small smirk when he saw his Queen grab the elders hand, pulling him out the ball room where everyone was celebrating the coronation. Jungkook looked at Tae's face with a small smile and dragged him away. They ran through the corridors like school children, till Taehyung pulled him into an empty room. Taehyung looked around to make sure no one was there and then quickly locked the door behind them. It was a small hall with a huge, grand piano in the corner. The art work was beautiful, and the ceiling was covered in pretty patterns. For a split second Jungkook admired the room, but that was quickly stopped as he was pushed onto the wall.

Taehyung caged Jungkook between his arms and leant down, placing his face just in front of his face.
"My Queen wanted me" Taehyung smirked before shoving his lips onto Jungkook's. Jungkook let out a small squeak and quickly placed his hands on the back of Tae's head. He tugged on Taehyung's hair as he felt Taehyung move his lips away and attach them to his neck. He nibbled on the sweet skin which wasn't covered by his suit, making Jungkook let out a small moan.
"T-tae" Jungkook whimpered, moving his hand to the elders chest and fumbled with Taehyung's suit.
"Someone's impatient, but we can't take our top off, we still need to attend our coronation party" Taehyung chuckled.

Jungkook quickly unbuckled his King's trousers and pushed them and his pants down to his ankles. Jungkook smirked seeing his king hard as rock. They switched positions so Taehyung was against the wall and Jungkook went on his knees, with his back straight. Jungkook looked up as he gently held the others member and placed his lips around the tip of his shaft. He brought his hands up and rested them on Tae's waist. Taehyung felt the boys warm mouth around his dick, making him spill out a moan. Taehyung brought his hand down to Jungkook's head and pushed the boy further, making Jungkook's nose brush against Tae's skin.
"You take your alpha so well" Taehyung mewled out, as the pleasure rushed through this body.
"Mgh I'm gonna cum baby" Taehyung threw his head back as he felt Jungkook bob his head back and forth at a quick pace.
"Fuck baby" Taehyung heavily moaned when he felt himself release into the boys mouth. Jungkook moaned in pleasure as he felt the male release. He quickly swallowed it all and pulled away from Tae's member, using his finger to pick up anything which fell out his mouth.

"You're fucking amazing" Taehyung smiled placing his index finger under Jungkook's chin, bringing him up from the floor. Jungkook looked up at the alpha with lust filled eyes. Taehyung smirked and quickly pushed Jungkook onto the wall, so his back was facing him. Jungkook bent over slightly, pushing his body away from the wall. Taehyung pulled down Jungkook's trousers and pants to pushed them to his ankles. He moved the boys shirt out the way and dragged his hands down Jungkook's lower back down to his ass. Taehyung squeezed the boys cheeks making Jungkook whimper. Taehyung shoved his fingers in the younger's mouth and he used his other hands to spread the boys cheeks apart. Taehyung moved his fingers away after he felt the boy had covered his fingers with his spit.

Taehyung moved them down to Jungkook's hole and began prepping him. Jungkook gasped as he felt Tae's first finger thrust in him. Jungkook bit his lip as he didn't want to make loud noises for their guests to notice. When Taehyung had finally finished prepping him, he used both hands to spread apart his cheeks and began pushing in. Jungkook nearly screamed, as he felt himself ripping apart. They didn't have any lube and so Taehyung just did it without. Jungkook loved the feeling however it still hurt. Taehyung held Jungkook's hip while the other one rested on the wall next to his head. Jungkook had his face in his arms which were resting against the wall.

"M-move Tae" Jungkook instructed.
"As you wish" Taehyung said as he he began thrusting into the boy.
Jungkook rolled his eyes to the back of his head as Taehyung pounded into him. He moaned as silently as he could, and bite his hand to stop him from making any more noise than he was already.
"You're so perfect" Taehyung grunted as he thrusted quickly. "My beautiful wife, my beautiful Queen"
"Mghm I-I'm gonna.." Jungkook tried to speak but couldn't as the male hit his prostate.
"Don't hold back baby" Taehyung said as he wasn't far behind either.
Jungkook released, dripping down his thighs while Taehyung rode out his high and quickly released himself.

They both panted and Taehyung slowly slipped out of the boys hole. He pulled up his own trousers and buckled himself up. He then bent down and licked up Jungkook's thigh swallowing the boys cum, which Taehyung loved as it tasted so sweet. Taehyung then looked around and saw wipes near the piano which are used when cleaning it. He grabbed one of Jungkook's hands and placed his index finger on his own hole to stop Tae's cum from leaving. He ran off and grabbed the wipes, running back to him. He removed the boys hand and cleaned him up quickly, but softly. He wrapped the used wipe in a new one and shoved the wipe deep inside his inside pocket in his suit.

Jungkook trembled as he tried to move out of his current position, but he cried out in pain.
"I'm sorry princess" Tae kissed the boys cheek and pulled up his trousers for him.
He helped to buckle the boys belt and tuck in his shirt. They both straightened out their suits and dusted off the sleeves and knees. Jungkook looked at the king and smiled softly. He ran his fingers through his hair and neatened it out. Taehyung did the same with Jungkook's hair and made it part in the middle.

"We should probably head back" Taehyung chuckled as he looked around the area to make sure they didn't leave any signs of them being there.
"Can you carry me?" Jungkook pouted as he felt his butt throb with pain.
"Of course my beautiful Queen" Taehyung smiled softly and picked the boy up.
Jungkook wrapped his arms and legs around the elder and rested his face on Tae's neck.
Taehyung walked out the room and went back to the ballroom. Jungkook clung onto his alpha tightly as tiredness hit his body.
Taehyung turned his head and placed a kiss on the boys cheek as he walked over to talk to a few people. Jungkook listened but just didn't respond as he was too tired to even think. He slowly shut his eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

"Looks like someone's tired" one of the friends said pointing at he boy who was sleeping soundly in Tae's arms.
Taehyung looked at him with adoration and rubbed his back softly, making Jungkook move his head further into Tae's neck and sighed with a small smile on his lips. He felt safe in his mates arms.