Chapter 4

You are sitting in your car jamming out to music while waiting for your mom who usually drops you at school. You open your eyes and you are startled to see Jungkook leaning on the window, near your side, looking at you. You get out of your car.

"What are you doing here. Aren't you going to school today?"

"I am. Do you want me to drop you?"

"My mom will drop me. I hope you remember your promise."

"Yeah be ready today."

"Ok now go before my mom comes."

"Will you not introduce me to your parents?"

"Another time Jungkook."

"Well then see you at school."

Time skip: Lunch break

"Y/N can you give me Jungkook's number?", a girl from the next class asks you.

"I don't have it.", you say with a hint of irritation.

There's been a few questions about Jungkook today and it's getting a bit annoying at this point

"But aren't you guys friends and I also heard that he is your neighbour."

"Yeah that's true but I don't have his number."

The girl leaves disappointed.

The rest of the day went okay. You have never been this patient waiting for the clock to strike 11.

'Its gonna be 11 in five minutes. I am excited.'

Jungkook was sharp on time.

"Shall we go Y/N?"

You nod your head.

"Hold my hand."

"Why?"

"We are gonna teleport."

"Really?", you ask with excitement in your tone.

"Yep. Hold tighter and I warn that you might feel a little dizzy."

"Okay no problem. Let's go"

Within few seconds you reach there. You really don't know what happened and your head feels heavy.

"You okay?", Jungkook asks you with a concerned look in his eyes.

"Nope my head feels heavy."

"It'll be alright."

You felt good after few minutes. You look around to see the Vampire world.

'There's no difference.'

"There won't be any difference Y/N. This place is on earth."

"Okay. So let's start with the questions."

"Here? We will walk home."

"Okay."

You both start walking. After a few minutes you reach his villa. It was bewitching and had a smart gothic look. It was graceful and rather elegant.

"Do you live alone?", you ask him as you enter the villa.

You gawked at it's interiors. It was aggressively comfortable. Rich and even regal.

"I live with the King and Queen."

"You must be kidding me. You are lying, aren't you?"

He sighs.

"No I am not. Don't expect us to be wearing crowns, live in a palace and all that. We aren't living in the 18th century."

"Then you must be the Prince?"

"Yes."

'Wow'

"Let's start with my questions then. Do you feed on humans and how can you come out during the day?"

"We rarely feed on humans. The sun doesn't really affect us much. Now come with me let's go to my room."

You follow him upstairs to his room.

"Your room looks cosy. Do you sleep?"

"No"

"Where is this place exactly on earth. Is it close to where I am living?"

"I am not supposed to tell that Y/N. There are certain things that I shouldn't reveal."

You nod.

"What others powers do you have apart from teleportation and invading people's privacy."

"You mean mind reading? I don't think I invade people's privacy with that."

"Really? Whatever."

"And to answer your question we can run faster and can tolerate any kind of physical pain."

"Even a stake to the heart?"

"Actually some vampires have survived that."

"Must be cool to have these powers."

"It is.", he chuckles.

You sit on a chair and look out through the window.

"Jungkook can I know how you turned into a Vampire?"

"Well I-"

"Did you bring a human Jk?"

A voice interrupts him. You turn to see who it is.

 You turn to see who it is