Chat

DEO

"I want two squads of agents with me. If she thinks she can keep my sister under her control...she has no idea how pissed off I am," Alex snarled towards J'onn, who was watching the video where Lena had picked up Kara in her puppy form.

"...I suggest you calm down, Agent," J'onn looked up from the video.

"Calm down?! A Luthor has my sister! Lex's sister has my little sister in her clutches!" Alex stomped towards J'onn, who just gave her a look.

"I'm well aware. However, charging in, in broad daylight is something we strive not to do."

Alex backed off J'onn and started to pace. "She has her. Kara doesn't even have her powers. How do we know that Luthor isn't torturing her!?"

"...Didn't Kara gush about Ms. Luthor after they first met?"

"That's...irrelevant. For all we know, she was putting up a front!"

"...Didn't Kara also gush about Ms. Luthor after they met in Noonans?"

"...She did," Alex furrowed her eyebrow, remembering Kara's second rant. Kara had gone on for minutes about the gorgeous CEO before going on about the evils of kale.

"I believe I also heard the words, 'would like to be friends with her', during that second rant," J'onn swiped past most of the cameras until he reached the camera labeled Catco E.C 1. He watched as Lena and Kara got off the elevator, were approached by James, before being walked away by Eve. He noticed that Kara backed up against the CEO but didn't try to run towards James or do anything else.

"...Your point?"

"I'm certain that Kara would have fought Ms. Luthor if she thought she was in any danger, be it biting or running away. Dogs have a great sense of smell, including puppies. Come here," Alex walked back over to J'onn as he replayed the video. He placed it between them as they watched it.

"You said that James saw Ms. Luthor and Kara. Kara could have tried to escape Ms. Luthor, making a scene, in an attempt to get close to James, but she didn't."

"What do we do then?" Alex asked, sounding stressed out, taking back the tablet. She now knew who had her sister, all she wanted to do was get her back.

"It's about 3 PM now. Do you know if Kara is with Ms. Luthor now?" J'onn asked.

"I-I don't know. I just came here once I found out who took her."

"Do you know where they are?"

"...No. But it's very likely that Ms. Luthor is at LCORP."

J'onn looked thoughtful for a bit before saying, "I will deal with the detective. Take a couple of agents and stake out by LCORP, see if Ms. Luthor has Kara with her."

"And if she does? What do you order us to do?"

"I will leave that up to you Agent. Dismissed."

---------------------------

LCORP

Kara sat patiently as Lena worked, her ears twitching every once in a while due to the keyboard. Her eyes would follow Lena's hands as she picked up a couple of buttons and grabbed a permanent marker to write on them.

Lena had shifted from sitting on her couch to the floor near the table, muttering about her back.

And Kara had wanted nothing more than to lay down next to her, but she stayed put.

'Actually, I'm feeling quite hungry.' Kara's eyes widened a bit when she heard her stomach rumble quite loudly that even Lena heard it, who turned to look at her with an amused look on her face. Kara, embarrassed, looked away from the brunette.