²¹▴Natasha Romanoff▴

Plot: Hydra's little swan.

All Rights Reserved! This Is My Own Story!

You were a ballerina in the red room alongside Natalia Romanova, you were secret lovers. You weren't even Russian. You were on a holiday (Vacation) with your family when you were kidnapped. They were just like 'She'll do' and stole you from the streets. Natalia was cold, hard and never trusted anyone, but you were the only one that she allowed in. No one could break Natalia's walls down, you could only get in if she allowed you to. Natasha was the best assassin whereas you were the best ballerina. You loved it, it was freeing. 

Natalia completed her graduation ceremony and went out to eliminate targets, but one day she never came back. You cried for days and then the anger set in. You became the strongest and the best assassin they ever had. You were elegant, as you glided across the dance floor, emotionless and cold hearted when you took a person's life. You were Hydra's prized possession. Hydra's little swan. At first glance you looked innocent and weak, a simple target for horrible, mean men, but you were much more. Much more then they could ever dream of. 

Unlike Natalia, your uterus was removed as soon as you got to the red room. You were glad that they did, once a month you watched as everyone writhed in pain. You helped the first timers wash the stains out of their clothes and bed sheets. Once, when you were growing up, a girl leaked onto her sheets and wasn't able to clean them in time. Resulting in her having to wash everyone's clothes by hand and receive punishment. You could hear the girl's screams and sobs at night and it terrified you, but Natalia was there to comfort you until you fell asleep.

You were hers and she was yours, everything was perfect. Except for the part that you were both training to be killing machines, but you didn't mind, as long as you were together. You were happy. Natalia was out on another mission and you were left to teach the girls, who needed extra help, ballet. Whilst teaching, Natalia had come back from her mission and was leaning against the wall, watching you dance. A soft look in her eyes, as you glided across the dance floor and helped the ones struggling.

After you were finished teaching you noticed Natalia and smiled at her before walking to her. "Successful?" You questioned, taking off your point shoes.

"Of course, when have I ever failed?" She smirked, making you giggle. "I got you something." She whispered.

"You did?" She nodded her head and held your hand, lifting it up slightly. "When we get out of here," She whispered rubbing her thumb across your hand, "Promise me that we'll get married." She slipped a small ring on your finger as she spoke. You nodded your head and looked down to admire the ring. It was a small silver ring with a raw aqua rock in the middle. (If you don't like it just imagine something else :))

Then one day she went on a mission and never came back

Then one day she went on a mission and never came back. You hated her for leaving you, but you couldn't stay angry, she had a chance and she took it. You were happy for her. The first few weeks you thought she would come back for you. She never did. After a few years you gave up hope, you had come to terms that she had forgotten you, and her promise. You wore that ring everyday, you never forgot her. When you were on missions you put it onto a necklace, that you were going to gift to her, but she had already gone. No matter what, that ring was always on you.