𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

*

As I'm being pulled out of the car I'm immediately engulfed in a big hug

As I'm being pulled out of the car I'm immediately engulfed in a big hug. I recognise the scent.

"I'm so so sorry i left you alone with her. I shouldn't have." Sky says while he had his face buried in my neck and his arms around my waist.

I laugh a bit and put my arms tightly around him. "I's okay Sky, really i'm fine." A smile lingers on my face. It's nice to know that someone cares about you so deeply.

He pulls away but keeps me at arm length. "Did she do anything? Are you hurt?" And his eyes scan my body, checking for any injuries.

I shake my head, still smiling. "Sky stop worrying, i'm okay! I'm not hurt!" I say with a laugh.

Sky smiles at that. "Good. I wouldn't know what would happen if you did." And he leans closer at puts a sweet and soft kiss on my forehead.

"Sky!" Silva says from afar. I notice a big smile on his face, what is he so happy about?

"I have to go, see you later okay?" Sky says while slowly walking away from me.

I start walking towards my dorm mates who are waiting for me with open arms. "Yeah, definitely."

I ran towards the others and involve myself into a giant dorm-mate hug with Terra, Musa, Aisha and Bloom.

"Oh my god! Are you okay?" Terra asks worried.

I laugh and step away from the hug. "Don't worry, I'm completely fine. Let's just go to our dorm yeah?" The girls nod at my suggestion and together we walk towards our dorm.

———

I drop myself onto my bed with a loud sigh, extremely tired because of this long and tiring and really weird day.

"Looks like you got what you wanted after all." Stella says while she comes walking into our shared room. She sits down on her own bed.

I sit up and look at her confused. "What do you mean with that?"

She laughs bitterly. "Sky broke up with me. It's over." She says with a sad look lacing her face.

I look at her in shock and pity. "Stella....that's never what I wanted. I never meant for all of this to happen." I sigh and look down at my lap where i fiddle with my fingers. "At the beginning of this school year we were off to suck a good start. I wanted us to be friends."

Stella laughs a bit. "Yeah, you were actually not even that bad. You still aren't that bad. You just stole my boyfriend."

I furrow my brows. "Stella..."

But she interrupts me before i can continue. "I'm joking Saturn, I know you didn't steal him. You are just an eye opener. Me and Sky didn't work anymore." She sighs. "Us breaking up is for the best. It's just hard to deal with."