Chapter 44

The stars, rain and blanket
Third person

Carson had invited Luke and Wyatt over to stay the night as they wanted to drink. Quinn invited Blair over to keep her company. Blair burst through the door with snacks. She giggled and dropped them on the bed. "What ya wanna watch" Blair asked as she crawled under the covers. The picked a movie and ate the snacks.

The movie ended and they headed downstairs so get more food. Quinn wondered over to the living. She noticed they were gonna watch a horror movie. "Really guys you're gonna watch Annabelle" she laughed. "Wanna watch it with us?" Wyatt asked. Blair ran over and sat over next to Carson. "I love horror movies" she smiled. "I'm not a fan so I think I'm gonna outside for a few minutes" Quinn said as she headed to the back door. "Okay! Let's start the movie" Wyatt said as he hit the play button.

Quinn ran out to the grass and laid down. She stared up at the stars. She's been doing it since she was little. Her mom used to take her out and they would stargaze. Trying to find patterns or shapes in the stares. Quinn smiled thinking about it. She swayed her hands along the soft grass. She breathed in the cold air. She found it therapeutic. It was her way of mediation. A few minutes later she heard a body coming over. She looked over and saw Luke laying close next to her. He looked at her and smiled "the movie is kinda boring". Quinn giggled and looked back up at the stars. "Ya see that one, it kinda looks like a triangle" she pointed up at the sky. "Oh yeah and that looks like a rectangle" he smiled. "So what ya doing laying in the grass at night in the freezing cold" he asked. "I've doing it since I was a child with my mom. It helps me gather my thoughts, I also like to think I'm honouring at tradition we never got to finish" she said as her eyes wondered the sky. "It's it just beautiful" she smiled. He looked at her and smiled "Yeah". 'Like you' he thought. They laid there for a while.

"I'm just gonna run to the toilet" Wyatt said as he ran upstairs. So it was just Blair and Carson left. "This movie isn't really that scary" Carson laughed. "Y-yeah I guess" she replied as she held the covers on the blankets up to her eyes. Suddenly a scene came on and Blair screamed. She dove under the covers on top of Carson. A few moments she realised what she did. She got up quickly and looked at him. She could feel her cheeks burning up. "I-I'm so sorry! I did mean wait no I mean I didn't mea -" . "Blair it's okay" he smiled at her. She awkwardly smiled back and turned away. 'Great going Blair' she thought with embarrassment. A few moments later he noticed Blair had most of the blanket wrapped around her. He gently pulled his end causing her to fall onto him again. Her cheeks started getting really red. She looked at him. "Sorry I wanted more blanket" he giggled. He knew he made her nervous, so he played with it. "Are you okay? Your cheeks are really red? Are you hot?" He grabbed the blanket. She jumped up. "I'm s-sorry I- uhh have to get a drink uhh yeah" she ran off to the hall and looked in the mirror. She cringed with how she blushed. She gave herself a pep talk and walked back to the living room. She sat down totally ignoring him.

It started to rain on Quinn and Luke. She laughed as the rain hit her skin. "I think we should go inside" Luke said as he stood up. "Oh come on its only a bit of rain! It's feels so's nice!" She giggled as she got up. She spun in a circle and put her arms in the air. She closed her eyes and felt the rain hit off her face. It started to get heavier. She saw Luke heading inside. "Ohh come on" she grabbed his hand. He turned and looked at her, noticing the rain pouring down her face. In one moment he felt himself falling in the pool. He fell in and a huge splash came out of the water. Quinn was laughing so hard her face got red. He swam up. "Hey that was not fair" he yelled. "ohhhh boo hoo" she giggled. "I'm going to kill you" he said as he got out of the water. She started to run, he ran after. He grabbed her by the back and picked her up. "No no no put he down!" She laughed. "Okay" he said as he dropped her in the pool. He jumped in after her. She swam to the top and laughed. She splashed him with water.

Blair continued to watch the movie. Felt a body sit close to her, she turned her head and look at Carson. She turned her head back around and looked at the tv. She felt a tap on her shoulder, "wha-" she said as her turned her head but was stopped by Carson bashing his lips against hers. She couldn't believe it, she was in shock but melted into the kiss. They pulled away and looked at each other. He noticed she blushed. Again. A moment later Wyatt walked back into the room. "So what did I miss?"

They got out of the pool and went inside. They were soaking wet. They laughed as they walked through the door. They ran upstairs and grabbed a ton of towels. "Well that was fun" she laughed. She went to get changed. She threw on a sweatshirt she found in her closet and pj shorts. Luke just grabbed something from Carson's. He looked at her and smirked. "Why are you looking at me like that?"  she looked at him confused. "That's my sweatshirt" he laughed. "Ohhh uhhh do you want it back?" Quinn said. "No you keep it, I just wanted to point it out" he smiled.

Authors note: hey I hope you enjoyed! I know it's a little short but it's kinda juicy thoooooo love yas!